Charmaine the Enchanter - Page 8 of 13

Town Exchequer The exchequer is one of the - Page 8 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th May, 2018 - 12:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (13) »
Closed
ROK II Character 49
8th Jan, 2018 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter - Page 8

Town Brothel

The town brothel is a place I thought to avoid but now I have come to see that the information and skills one can gain there can assist in becoming far greater than if they were not available. I do not take part in the vice related activities, it is strictly for learning.

Sponsored Links:
16th Jan, 2018 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Enchanter Charmaine

Mind Guild Town Studium Generale

Probably one of the most neglected places by me the mind guild offers some of the courses you would not think you would need to survive in this world but they are in fact prerequisites to a lot of other more important things that need to be learnt.

20th Jan, 2018 - 11:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Thank you for meeting with me this morning Salina. I hope we can meet again after my training. I am currently focused on the skill of vigor which I hope will give me the necessary clout in battle as you have suggested.

21st Jan, 2018 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 8 Enchanter Charmaine

Town Mystic Counsel

In the beginning when you first enter the town you have a tendency to focus on the things you know will make you more physically powerful but its when you meet the mystic cousel you begin to see there is more to you than you can see. They teach you a lot about manitou and how it is called.

3rd May, 2018 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Enchanter Charmaine

Message to Advisor

I've started learning the skill of animal handling as I attempt to control a war dog for future combat. I am learning this until I am expert as it is required to keep these kinds of dogs in check.

4th May, 2018 - 10:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter

Butch the War Dog joins the Adventure Party of Charmaine

My new war dog is well trained and fierce looking with a spiked collar made from toughened leather and iron studs. The grey color of his fur adds to his ability to stay out of sight until he attacks with his fairly long teeth. I have called him Butch and he will serve me well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th May, 2018 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine Enchanter - Page 8

Town Stables

At a certain point in my career I had to leave the town to get to Llafair. This can only be done by transport from the stables as the distance too much and too dangerous to walk. After that I also needed my own horse once again provided by the stables so it is a very important place?

8th May, 2018 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine Enchanter Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 8

Town Exchequer

The exchequer is one of the few people you actually enjoy seeing in the town besides my own advisor. The exchequer awards gold sent by others for work done and this is a very modern service as most places would not trust one person to do all of this.

> TOPIC: Charmaine the Enchanter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,