Charmaine the Enchanter - Page 9 of 13

How I could have prevented my mother's death - Page 9 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th May, 2018 - 12:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Closed
ROK II Character 49
9th May, 2018 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter - Page 9

Message to Advisor

Salina, I am hoping to make the best of my time in this Town but I know I can do better. I have to focus on the things people are telling me because there is wisdom in their words and some parody too. I guess I have to filter out the needful and leave out the wasteful but it isn't easy.

Sponsored Links:
9th May, 2018 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Enchanter Charmaine

Town Crier

They say no news is good news but the town crier brings a bit of both. Some of what he says is great news and others a bit of a put off or even vexing but I can't blame the man he is merely doing his job.

12th May, 2018 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Salina, I learned a hard lesson today. Instead of using my party war dog to aide me in combat with a lion I chose to go it alone and paid the ultimate price with my life. I won't be making that mistake again.

15th May, 2018 - 3:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 9 Enchanter Charmaine

What I wish I did differently

There is so much that I should have done differently that I could probably author a book on what not to do should you wish to be a ruler. I am wiser now so I choose my skills wisely and fight battles that I know I will come out as the winner, I did the opposite before and met death in its face because of it.

15th May, 2018 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Enchanter Charmaine

Message to Advisor

I am in the Town now. I have to rest for a couple of days to restore my health and then we can meet if you are available and go over some of the things I ought to be improving on towards my ultimate fate.

18th May, 2018 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter

Message to Advisor

I got some gold saved up to specialize in the sword. My instructors tell me I will have a big advantage and boy do I need it considering what's outside the relative safety of this town. I should be level 4 by the time I am done.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd May, 2018 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine Enchanter - Page 9

I am glad I chose the path of…

I have so many regrets from wasting a lot of time in my early youth but I guess I should be glad to have stayed on the path towards being the future ruler of kings. If you spoke to my advisor I'm sure she, my half-sister, may have choice comments over my timeliness but at the same time I am making progress.

24th May, 2018 - 12:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine Enchanter Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 9

How I could have prevented my mother's death

Preventing my mother's death is not something I think I could have prevented. At some point we all must die but some die more tragically than others. You can spend all day playing different outcomes in your mind to stop something or change something but the truth is we are not ultimately in charge of our own fate.

+  « First of 13 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Charmaine the Enchanter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,