Charmaine the Enchanter - Page 12 of 13

Message to Advisor The clan I am with wants - Page 12 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Aug, 2018 - 10:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 
Closed
ROK II Character 49
22nd Jul, 2018 - 12:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter - Page 12

Message to Advisor

Salina, I do not know if it is still too early for me but I have been planning a long time to go to the Dark Regions as I feel there will be more for me there to test my abilities. Right now I am at rest but when I awake I will make that my focus. I hope you are doing well.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jul, 2018 - 1:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Enchanter Charmaine

Awkward Movements Burlesque Competition

What an embarrassing and most odd of experiences today. I stood in sour grapes while attempting to recite a poem. Luckily my memory was good because it is only on my second attempt I succeeded. While the pebbles were good I am not sure I want to be the spectacle of the crowds again.

26th Jul, 2018 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I have conquered a few things but not magic. I started to learn today and the first thing that hit me was the cost. I realize that if I am to use magic I will first need gold, lots and lots of gold. After my initial training is over I will be seeking out that.

29th Jul, 2018 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 12 Enchanter Charmaine

Message to Advisor

There has not been much going on with me that I can report as a significant change in my life. I am still training as I know soon I will have to leave the comfort of this place and head towards the north to seek out the wizard. I heard he can help me with my problem.

31st Jul, 2018 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Enchanter Charmaine

Message to Advisor

What could I need more of now? Well, gold of course! I have left the town with risk to myself in pursuit of it. I do not want to go to far from the town though or I could end up too injured to get back to town to get myself healed. While I could take several elixirs they are very costly and will defeat the purpose.

4th Aug, 2018 - 7:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter

Message to Advisor

Some things have been brought to my attention so I have decided to work on moving up within my clan. I wish I could afford my own clan so I would not have to be subject to the wishes of those incompetent thugs but I will show them one day that I am more than their lackey!.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Aug, 2018 - 6:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine Enchanter - Page 12

Where I see myself one year from now…

I can hardly tell where I will be one year from now but I hope it will be akin to giving commands to my generals to conquer distant lands and win me some gold. While I will like to be ruler of all lands by then I have the feeling others want the same thing so it may take more effort than I am prepared to do at the moment.

7th Aug, 2018 - 10:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine Enchanter Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 12

Message to Advisor

The clan I am with wants me to learn all these skills that I never thought about like chemistry. I never had a mind to be an alchemist so why should I learn that? I guess I will just have to give in because I need the clan to move forward with my own success.

+  « First of 13 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Charmaine the Enchanter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,