Daishain Introduction - Page 5 of 10

Yeah, but you are still going to get a lot - Page 5 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 8th Sep, 2017 - 4:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction - Page 5

Daishain, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 1,300 FP.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2017 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Daishain

Daishain You've been Tagged to the Topic: Sentient vs Sapient based on your expertise.

Will you like to view and comment on it? Yes | No

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Daishain, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 4,600 FP.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Page 5 Introduction Daishain

Tired, sore, overheated. Got bruises all over my calves and only recently stopped smelling to high heaven. Life is joyous.

Family Friend, as usual for this time of year, needed help running her calves today. (Weight is checked, any ailments are poked at and treated, etc.) As miserable the process is, I'm just too much of a sucker to say no.

To be fair, she doesn't know many other people who can stand in the middle of a herd of nervous children that weigh over 500 pounds, most of it muscle, and not only hold their own, but push back. On top of that, to be frank, with the beef industry the way it is these days, she needs all the help she can get. (Hint, that high price for beef in the store? Ranchers like her are getting only a small fraction of that).

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 16th Jun, 2017 - 8:14pm

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Daishain

I hear you on that. I have done that many many times growing up on a farm and working on a farm. We did not raise cattle or pigs but the neighbors did. Helped them with everything to include putting up hay. I can tell you it is quick way to build up muscles and to get good exercise and you got to remember nothing tips like a cow. biggrin.gif.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Daishain Introduction

Figured I'd go ahead and get this out of the way. I have two hurricanes that look like they might make my life interesting one after the other (Irma and Jose) starting Monday afternoon.

Even if they both come at me harder than it looks, I'm not going to be hit anywhere near as badly as some regions, but the odds of me being stranded on an island without power are pretty decent. (Home's on a high spot surrounded by flood areas)

So yeah, don't worry about me if I go silent for a while a few days from now, I'll probably be just twiddling my thumbs, going nuts over not being able to check the internet, and wishing I'd picked up a gas generator.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 8th Sep, 2017 - 3:36pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Daishain Introduction - Page 5

We will understand if you go dark and rogue on us for a bit. I am sure that all will be waiting for you to show back up. Stay safe out there.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Daishain Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 5

Yeah, but you are still going to get a lot of rain. Good luck down there my friend.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Daishain Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,