Crowdfunding For Ruler Of Kings II - Page 2 of 7

New Crowdfunding For Armies We need to get - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Jul, 2017 - 1:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Best of  Crowd funding For Ruler Kings II Show your support, we need Donations. Please become a backer, contributor, donatior for Ruler of Kings!
Crowdfunding For Ruler Of Kings II Related Information to Crowdfunding For Ruler Of Kings II
17th Nov, 2016 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Crowdfunding For Ruler Of Kings II - Page 2

Hunter, ROK II will always be around in its current state but my ability to fulfill requests and expand will be severely limited as I will have to concentrate my efforts in other areas to see about my boys.

Buddha, any amount you can contribute will be great and you will get back FP and so forth according to your Donation amount. Thanks!

Sponsored Links:
17th Nov, 2016 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

II Kings Ruler Crowdfunding

I understand you just didn't want it to close down or anything or I would have to take out a loan to help save it. wink.gif.

19th Nov, 2016 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

Crowdfunding For Ruler Of Kings II Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Another selfless donation from KNtoran puts us at US$1,100 with just 5 hours remaining it looks like the Campaign will end at that figure which is 9.1% of our original goal.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2016 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Crowdfunding For Ruler Of Kings II
A Friend

Page 2 II Kings Ruler Crowdfunding

I am glad I was able to do what I could to help. I will continue to try and donate to this site to keep it active. I like being here and the people here.

5th Jan, 2017 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

II Kings Ruler Crowdfunding

I will see what I can do to donate, though it may need to be a little bit at a time and not $1,110... Which I cannot afford. Thanks for reminding me of this JB, I do want to help where I can.

7th Jan, 2017 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Crowdfunding For Ruler Of Kings II

This game can get lots of support you just need to get it out there. You should contact one of the media networks to see if they will feature ROK II during their tech segments.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jan, 2017 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Crowdfunding Ruler Kings II - Page 2

Contacting the media is something I want to do, but I need the game more sound first especially at the initial stages. I think when I bring on Clans, Partners, daily events and Army Exploration then I can do that.

30th Jul, 2017 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Crowdfunding Ruler Kings II Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

New Crowdfunding For Armies

We need to get Armies going in ROK II, so I've setup a special page for this. Once our target is met we can make battling with Armies a reality:

See: Text Role-playing Game Donations

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Crowdfunding For Ruler Of Kings II

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,