Krusten the Queen - Page 9 of 41

Town Stables Town Stables is where I learned - Page 9 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Jul, 2018 - 4:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 41 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (41) »
Closed
ROK II Character 117
4th Jul, 2018 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen - Page 9

Message to Advisor

Would you believe that I expressed an interest in a certain someone but because I could not cook them a meal they were not as 'happy' with me? I never thought about cooking anything. Usually I am served so this is a big step for me as I am now at the tavern doing what I would least expect- learning how to cook!.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jul, 2018 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Dating Stephen

Stephen, you have tasted of my hands and know that I can cook well so I brought this pie as a reason for you to view my abode and see how I live. It may not be traditional but I can take care of you. Come and see where I live, how I live and what I do then we will get to know each other as we eat together. Shall we meet later this evening?

12th Jul, 2018 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

When I was accepted by Conan Biggears from the Barbarian's Guild I was truly elated as I had always wanted to be part of the Guild of Barbarians.

12th Jul, 2018 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 9 Queen Krusten

Breath of life comes to Krusten the Queen. I, Krusten, have died but am alive again! I seek redemption for mine faults, it is mine 1st falling from the aspiration I should have.

13th Jul, 2018 - 12:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Message to Advisor

Leah, I've been away for a long time training with the barbarians. They have taught me so many things that enabled me to have quite the advantage in combat but I am sorry to say that I encountered death and am now a resurrected being. I underestimated a goblin giant. His blow was quite horrific and made me plunder in an instant. I won't make that same mistake twice.

16th Jul, 2018 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen

Krusten the Queen is raised. I awoke again for the 2nd time. I am dumbfounded by it. I felt like it was a mass escape into fantasy. I shall calling for better.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jul, 2018 - 5:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen - Page 9

Message to Advisor

I am busy learning the magic skills in Llafair at the moment. I want to follow the path of the illusionist as I think it will grant me a few things I am lacking at the moment but they do have their requirements that I am trying to fulfill now.

29th Jul, 2018 - 4:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 9

Town Stables

Town Stables is where I learned how to ride a horse and speak with a horse too but that is another story. For now, what I can write is about the need I had to not be dependent on the local transportation and the only way I could do that was through riding. I took it upon myself to start learning how to ride and the rest is history.

> TOPIC: Krusten the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,