Krusten the Queen - Page 2 of 41

I want to be a Ruler of Kings Interesting that - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Nov, 2017 - 7:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (41) »
Closed
ROK II Character 117
12th Sep, 2017 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen - Page 2

Familiar Description

When just a cub Krusten rescued the wolf mother of Wolverine from a fierce black bear attack. Krusten raised the injured wolf as her own because the bear had severly decapitated the wolf's hind legs that it could not walk. The mother later died. She raised the only cub of the wolf whom she named, "Wolverine". Krusten never was one for a 'pet' but she felt a special connection to the cub because of the mother. When Wolverine became bigger and bolder she incorporated him in some combat maneuvers. He served her well until one day a snake bit him in an ambush. Wolverine died after an agonizing death from poison. Wolverine's spirit returned to Krusten in the form of her familiar to protect her from the evil of the world.

Sponsored Links:
9th Oct, 2017 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Most handsome gentleman of Krusten

Today I saw a tall man with wide shoulders coming towards me. His eyes looked empathetic and kind and yet his aura was strong and powerful. He was clean shaven with shoulder length hair that waves as it falls from his crown and down his face. His walk was very clear, he is a man that knows what he wants and I hope he wants me. I sent a strange hobbit that was very lean to go after him with the hope that I could perhaps find out if his personality matches his exterior.

20th Oct, 2017 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

First time in the Town

A strange being referred to as the "Dream Whisper" insists I write about the first time I entered this Town. The Town itself has strange characters and twisted ideas about life but I quickly adjusted knowing there was more to it than what I saw and heard. I generally used the information I gathered from those who were helpful and the others I simply laid them to waste at the bottom of my feet once they met my sword.

Destined to fulfill what I must to become ruler over this land I have dedicated myself to the disciplines that will lead to may being stronger than ever. Thankfully, in aide of this the mystics timed it just right with the development of a new kind of elixir that extends my abilities. I plan to use all od these tomorrow.

23rd Oct, 2017 - 3:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 2 Queen Krusten

Meeting the townsfolk

Meeting the people of this Town made me have mixed feelings. Some seemed approachable and others were very hoggish. In all they added to my knowledge when I dug deeper and asked questions. Yet, some weren't as detailed as others leaving me to be curious as to if they were hiding something. At the same time I have seen very good looking men and a couple of relationships are on the horizon so it is not all bad but we will see.

24th Oct, 2017 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Finding a job

One of the hardest parts of being in this Town is getting a job. There is work but getting the job that suits you is often difficult. For instance some of the work that is not specific to your profession can be menial and degrading. I flat out refused to do some of them like clean an outhouse, who does that? While I have been offered to work for a full year I'm a bit unsure about how that affects my immediate goals. As of right now I thankfully do not need work from the town - combat on the plains pays a lot higher!.

26th Oct, 2017 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen

Message to Advisor

I took a one shot today and it was an amazing improvement very expensive so I may do this once in awhile as I cannot afford it. I was able to get some good experience and take on a lion that I might not have been able to if I did not have the one shot. Right now I am going to rest. It is near midnight and I have found a small cave to shelter for the night.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Oct, 2017 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen - Page 2

Wish I could change this about myself

If I could change one thing about myself it would be my knowledge of spells. I have focused so much on physical combat that I may have made a weakness in my fighting capabilities. Of course, I can do something about this but it takes a lot of gold and time to accomplish it so tomorrow I will start to make the change no longer something I have to regret or think about. This will also allow me to achieve another aspect of my combat style that I did not consider before.

7th Nov, 2017 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

Interesting that the Dream Whisperer will choose the topic of "Why I want to be a Ruler of Kings" when only today I ranked up to level 11. In addition to this, I feel like I have progressed far enough that I am becoming a real pain in the backside of any of the enemies that I meet. I'm sure my name is the subject of cursing and death threats because of what I have done. The fact is I [b]will[/b] be the Ruler of Kings one day. The difference I observe in getting there compared to others who may be on a similar path is my deliberate moves which aren't all for entertainment but for strategic decisions to propel me ahead without being put down.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (41) »

> TOPIC: Krusten the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,