Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread - Page 2 of 9

Out of Character: I'm reading it, - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Oct, 2016 - 7:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2016 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread - Page 2

Zinna blushes more as Corren starts speaking. She nods as she listens and smiles throughout. " Thank you for being a gentleman Corren. A lot of men might have tried to take advantage of the situation last night. Thank you. I have worked side by side with you for a few days. I know that you are a good man. That is why I took you up on your offer. That, and the fact I find you very attractive. It's cute when you say awkward things. " Zinna laughs. " Relax Corren. I don't bite. I like you and want to get to know you better. As for that… I think we should get to know each other more first. Don't rush anything. I don't wish for you to lose respect for me. ". She looks into his eyes. ". As for tonight… I have no plans. I would love to have dinner with the courageous leader of the defenders of clear creek. I have heard a lot about him and his heroism. ". She grins.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2016 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Exchange Inter-Character e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren's cheeks get redder with each compliment, from "Very attractive," through "Cute," and he even hangs his head when she talks about him being the "Courageous leader." He finally looks up and says, "Thank you. For all those kind words." He swallows hard as he musters the courage he needs to say one last thing. "But I need to make one thing clear. As much as I wish to get closer to you, when we are working, I will have to make sure to not give you any preferential treatment. If Carrick, or Mradoric, or even any of the townsfolk think I am treating you special because I am sweet on you, not only will I lose standing in the eyes of everyone, but all of us will. And as Carrick said, we need to give everyone around here hope." He pauses then says, "I suspect you understand and accept that. You're far too clever not to have seen it already. But if I don't offer you the chance to change your mind now that I have stated it explicitly, I would be less than the good man you see me as."

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2016 - 10:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Zinna looks at Corren with an expressionless look on her face while he speaks. When he finishes she looks away for a moment. Zinna turns back towards Corren now and smiles. " I understand Corren. I do. I would expect no less. Don't show me any favorable treatment. The last thing I wish is to undermine your authority within our group. You have worked hard to get where you are. Treat me harsher than the others if need be so no one thinks you are favoring me. If you like we can conceal from the group that we are involved in any way. That would help you as well. I know what I'm getting into. Just let me know what you think Corren. " She sits back eyeing him with her sparking green eyes.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2016 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Thread Exchange Inter-Character e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren's reply is so quick he has obviously thought about that very idea. "No, I won't keep it from the others. That would be disrespectful to them, and to you." He grins and smiles, "Honestly, I want everyone to know. If any have an issue with it, we can discuss it. But they all seem an agreeable bunch, and at least likely to give us a chance to prove it won't be an issue." He thinks a moment, then says, "In fact, I suggest we have dinner at the Logger tonight, and invite the others to chat with us. We can see what they say."

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2016 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Exchange Inter-Character e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Zinna grins. " I'm glad you feel that way. It is best to be honest and upfront on something like this. I think they will be understanding and let us prove you are impartial as you said. You have led us well and I'm sure they will give you the benefit of the doubt on this. Dinner tonight at the Logger tonight sounds delightful. I'll be the envy of the town. Having dinner with the local hero. "She giggles.

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2016 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Corren grins again and says, "And I'll be the envy of every man in town. Dinner with the prettiest, and bravest woman, around. Indeed, I AM lucky! I will see you then! Now, finish your breakfast. I need to go report in.

Out of Character: : If any of the others wish to chime in, feel free to start a thread for dinner that night.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2016 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread - Page 2

Out of Character: : I don't guess anyone else is going to Paul. They probably aren't reading this thread judging from the lack of response. We can advance on to the Logger or wait just to be sure. Whatever you want to do.

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2016 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

Out of Character: I'm reading it, but I'm also not there to comment at all tongue.gif The others may just want to keep their noses out.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.