A Horror Continue The Story RPG

A Horror Continue Story Rpg - Mystery, Horror RPG - Posted: 23rd Nov, 2016 - 5:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 
Top  A Horror Continue Story RPG Collaborative writing where everyone makes up the thrilling action in this horror story.
A Horror Continue The Story RPG Related Information to A Horror Continue The Story RPG
Scenario: You're part of some neighborhood kids that want to explore a strange house.
11th Nov, 2016 - 11:52am / Post ID: #
Dice Master
Enforcer: JB

The Mystery Master says...

A Horror Continue The Story Role-playing Game

Rules: Everyone can join in. You must read the main theme or Scenario and then continue the story with the lead Characters in logical fashion based on the opening Post. New Characters can be added but the story should smoothly flow.

Options: Find More Games Like This or See An Example

Scenario: You're part of a bunch of curious neighborhood kids interested in checking out that strange house in a clearing within a forest about 5 blocks from your homes.

Start: You're one of the typical kids on the block now going through puberty. There is nothing better to do, so one evening as the sun is going down you and your pals come up with the bright idea to investigate a very strange house not too far from where you live.

A Horror Continue The Story RPG (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
12th Nov, 2016 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

RPG Story Continue Horror A

"What are we going to find when we get there, what will we do?" you nervously say to yourself as you start walking with your friends. Its not far away so you do not have much time to come up with a specific plan, but you do say…

13th Nov, 2016 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

A Horror Continue The Story RPG RPG Horror & Mystery

"Make sure to look out for anyone there, we don't want to be caught hanging around the place… just in case." When everyone arrives you stay behind a large tree and…

15th Nov, 2016 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

"Duck, we need to stay hidden. I heard that the people in their eat children and that's why there are so many missing children in the news!" The rest of kids look at me with puzzled faces. "Yeah, its the truth… I heard it from… "

17th Nov, 2016 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

"My cousin's friend's sister's boyfriend who knows the area real well. He says this place used to be a lumber mill but after one of the workers got sawed in half after getting stuck on the belt its never been the same. He said it was foul play and the ghost of the worker still haunts the abandoned place. He says you can hear… "

21st Nov, 2016 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

"Moaning sounds at night like someone is being held prisoner or something. Trust me he knows what he is talking about." Some in the group roll their eyes and say…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Nov, 2016 - 8:17am / Post ID: #

A Horror Continue Story RPG

"Yeah right… he is probably hearing the wind or someone is playing a prank on him." She says while adding "We need to get there soon before dark, so who is with me and who is chickening out?"

23rd Nov, 2016 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

A Horror Continue Story RPG Mystery & Horror RPG

She sees most hands go up right away and then a few slowly go up until everyone agrees that they will go towards the abandoned building. "Good! Let's… "

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: A Horror Continue The Story RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,