A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG - Page 6 of 6

"I hope I don't see this kind - Page 6 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 1 Week Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 5 65 112 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 
Best of  A Science Fiction Continue Story RPG Collaborative writing where everyone makes up the continuing events in a place into the far distant future..
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG Related Information to A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG
Scenario: You work on an old Space Station circa 2100.
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2017 - 5:41am / Post ID: #

Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 0
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32%
[+] Gain: 40.18 FP
Charm: none

A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG - Page 6

"Please have an idea. We don't have much time. Someone could walk in at any moment… "She hears a hatch open down the hallway. They both share a look of concern. They both…

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2017 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

Premium Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 823
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.7%
[+] Gain: 675.90 FP
Charm: 38

RPG Story Continue Fiction Science A

Try to act normal as one of the station's officials walks in. Surprise by your presence he says, "What are you doing here this is for authorized personnel only!?"

Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 159
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.2%
[+] Gain: 202.38 FP
Charm: 3

A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Not knowing what to say she blurts out, "Sorry, just a bit of a romantic moment if you get what I'm saying." She pretends to blush while placing her hand on the shoulder of the guy at the console. She looks down at him hoping he corroborates her story and he…

Premium Graced
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 26
Avg: 3.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 2,547.46 FP
Charm: 6

Page 6 RPG Story Continue Fiction Science A

Pauses for a moment, realizing what she is silently begging him to do. He puts his hand on hers, stroking slowly and awkwardly. He looks at the official, grinning embarrassed at him and says "Um, yeah, this place is usually quiet for hours. I'm sorry if we caused any problems. I'm authorized to be here during my duty shift, so I thought I'd be okay, sir."
The official then responded with ...

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 159
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.2%
[+] Gain: 202.38 FP
Charm: 3

RPG Story Continue Fiction Science A

A face of surprise that turns into embarrassment as he looks away and then back at them again saying, "Okay, enough of this nonsense, this area is not for this sort of thing!" He steps back and adjusts for her to leave while he adds…

Premium Senior
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 369
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 11.1%
[+] Gain: 2,278.01 FP
Charm: 16

A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG

"I hope I don't see this kind of thing again because if I do there will be disciplinary measures and it will go on your file as well." Leaving, she replies back…

Guest please SHARE: "A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG" on:

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 
Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Discuss Halloween 2017!

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 11 Hours Ago
Melania Knauss-Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 2.2 Days Ago
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 3 Days Ago
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By JoePublic 3.3 Days Ago
Halloween Politically Correct: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JoePublic 3.3 Days Ago
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Seraphina 4.4 Days Ago
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By Abnninja 18th Sep, 2017 - 11:56pm
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am
A Medieval Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Beowolf 7th Sep, 2017 - 8:32pm
Al Franken: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Jul, 2017 - 4:21am