Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn - Page 2 of 5

Senate Intel Committee subpoenas former Trump - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th May, 2017 - 11:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Top  Army Lt Gen Michael Flynn
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2017 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn - Page 2

Lawyer for Trump's former national security adviser says Michael Flynn won't submit to questioning

"Gen. Flynn certainly has a story to tell, and he very much wants to tell it, should the circumstances permit," attorney Robert Kelner said in a written statement. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2017 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn
A Friend

Flynn Michael Gen Lt Army

This does not sound like the Mike Flynn I knew in Afghanistan. Of course, maybe I didn't know him as well as I thought I did… or maybe he changed.

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn History & Civil Business Politics

President Trump's former national security adviser did not properly disclose payments from Russia and does not appear to have complied with the law, House oversight leaders said Tuesday after reviewing Michael Flynn's application for a security clearance.

"As a former military officer, you simply cannot take money from Russia, Turkey or anybody else. And it appears as if he did take that money. It was inappropriate. And there are repercussions for the violation of law," House Oversight Chairman Jason Chaffetz said.

The news comes after the White House declined to provide documents related to Flynn that the panel investigating him had requested, according to a letter obtained by CNN.

A White House aide disputed that the White House was withholding anything from the committee, saying they could not provide documents they do not have access to. The aide said that they directed oversight investigators to the appropriate agencies.

No officials have accused Flynn of committing any crimes. Ref. CNN.

27th Apr, 2017 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Flynn Michael Gen Lt Army

Abnninja- maybe he was strapped for cash but it seems to me that he was tempted by the cash he could get from a television network in Russia even though he knew full well that he needed to get permission first.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Flynn Michael Gen Lt Army

Krusten,

I agree, it seems the same way to me. This is not the same person I knew in Afghanistan, or maybe it is and I didn't know him as well as I thought. What I think happened though is that he got into progressively higher positions and was tempted by the power and the greed. It seems that a lot of us change as we get more powerful and get to the point where we think we are better than everyone else. Then we get to the point that we think we don't have to follow the same rules because we are above the masses. That is just plain wrong to me. We are all people and we all answer to the same rules.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Former Acting Attorney General Sally Yates is prepared to testify before a Senate panel next week that she gave a forceful warning to the White House regarding then-National Security Advisor Michael Flynn nearly three weeks before he was fired, contradicting the administration's version of events, sources familiar with her account tell CNN.

In a private meeting January 26, Yates told White House Counsel Don McGahn that Flynn was lying when he denied in public and private that he had discussed US sanctions on Russia in conversations with Russian Ambassador to the US Sergei Kislyak. Flynn's misleading comments, Yates said, made him potentially vulnerable to being compromised by Russia, according to sources familiar with her version of events. She expressed "Serious concerns" to McGahn, making it clear -- without making a recommendation -- that Flynn could be fired.

Yates' testimony May 8 will be the first time the former acting attorney general will publicly speak about the White House meeting. A source familiar with the situation says that Yates will be limited on what she can tell the Senate judiciary subcommittee because many of the details involving Flynn are classified, meaning there may only be a few new revelations. Ref. CNN.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn - Page 2

If all this is true the President Trump made a very poor decision in not firing this man or Donohue have him very poor advice. Also, if everything I'm reading is true, Flynn needs to go to jail… and I served with this man in Afghanistan and know him personally. I thought better of him. I guess you never know.

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Senate Intel Committee subpoenas former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn over Russia-related documents

The Senate Intelligence Committee announced late Wednesday that it sent a subpoena to former national security adviser Michael Flynn for documents related to any contacts with Russian officials that might be relevant to the panel's investigation into Russia's interference with the 2016 election. A joint statement by Chairman Richard Burr, R-N.C., and Vice Chairman Mark Warner, D-Va., said that Flynn had declined an earlier request to provide the materials voluntarily. Ref. USAToday.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,