Is Polygamy Organized Crime? - Page 7 of 7

Polygamy as a raw form could be okay, but - Page 7 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Dec, 2017 - 3:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 
Being married to more than one woman at the same time - illegal in most parts of the Western World. In the Middle East and South Africa it is legal. (See links to related Threads)
Is Polygamy Organized Crime? Related Information to Is Polygamy Organized Crime?
21st Nov, 2010 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Is Polygamy Organized Crime? - Page 7

It took awhile for America to accept Afro Americans on equal terms, and still there are issues. It took awhile for America to accept women's equal rights, and still there are issues. I see gay rights and marriage now starting to gain ground. All of thee were legal battles... My point... Polygamous relationships accepted by law as marriages may come one day, but there will definitely be issues.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

Sponsored Links:
6th Apr, 2011 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Crime Organized Polygamy Is

I was surprised to see the title of a movie Discussed here: Source 4 that had an ironic twist. Instead of polygamy being the crime it was which wife committed the crime. Illegal or not Polygamy is gaining ground as the far reaching taboo for some and the drama for others.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

9th Feb, 2015 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Is Polygamy Organized Crime? History & Civil Business Politics

It must be organized crime if they are using religion as a front and the FBI has to move in and take away the religious leaders. I think in years to come it will be that any kind of marriage will be legal: gay, polygamist, maybe even to animals, until then everyone needs to obey the law!

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

Page 7 Crime Organized Polygamy Is

Name: Plural

Comments: If the Obama administration continued under Clinton I could see Polygamy eventually become law but under Trump its going to remain unlawful and with all the sexual harassment cases I can see a stronger demand to get rid of the practice.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Is Polygamy Organized Crime?
A Friend

Crime Organized Polygamy Is

Polygamy as a raw form could be okay, but the current form keeps women as objects, a harem for the male Barbarian who ‘owns’ them through marriage. No current case of polygamy is anything more than that. Once women can have multiple husbands as well, then there may be a valid situation for it. For now though, it’s just some 7th century man keeping a harem. Some of these wives are as young as 12, as in the case of Bountiful! Ugly minded religious leaders.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Is Polygamy Organized Crime?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,