Passengers

Passengers - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 27th Feb, 2017 - 5:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Top  Passengers 2010s
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2016 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Passengers

Passengers

What is your review for the entertainment value of the movie called, "Passengers"?

Passengers
Passengers (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2016 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

Passengers

A spacecraft traveling to a distant colony planet and transporting thousands of people has a malfunction in its sleep chambers. As a result, two passengers are awakened 90 years early.
Director: Morten Tyldum
Stars: Jennifer Lawrence, Chris Pratt, Michael Sheen, Andy Garcia.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2017 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Passengers
A Friend

Passengers Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I found the movie to be interesting. To have something go wrong and then what happens afterwards is interesting. I enjoyed the movie and all it had to offer. I am curious now to see if we get to see more of what happened with the two after they got the ship back to optimum running status.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Passengers
A Friend

Passengers

I suspect their eventual fate is supposed to be ambiguous. The suggestion is that they simply grew old and died together.

26th Feb, 2017 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Passengers

I enjoyed this movie. Its the kind of film I like to watch. I did find one thing was missing from the logic behind the way the ship handled the problem. If systems were shutting down and they were not fixed in a certain period of time then an officer who could have fixed it should have been auto awakened. The fact that the ship would allow itself to deteriorate just to keep its crew asleep didn't seem logical to me. Other than that, great movie.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Passengers
A Friend

Passengers

I agree somewhat with your assessment on the logic of the ship Txtrpg. But you also have to look at newtons law of computers. Sometimes a expensive part will always save the cheap part. I think part of the ships issue was when the fault first occurred it rerouted itself and isolated out the revive crew member to fix program until it got to a more critical level.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Feb, 2017 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Passengers

Maybe. What about that doc facility that could recreate being back in life suspension. Why build one for an entire ship! That part also lacked. I know I sound picky, but the movie was great so I have to find weaknesses.

27th Feb, 2017 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Passengers Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Loved Passengers. I wish we could have seen more of them growing old together. I was also thinking that they might of wanted to have children.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Passengers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,