ROK II Walk Through For Beginners

Rok Ii Walk Beginners - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Jan, 2017 - 5:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12th Dec, 2016 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

ROK II Walk Through For Beginners

I still feel like a beginner even though I've been playing awhile. Besides the advisor's tips I don't know if I am where I am supposed to be. I think if there is a walkthrough for at least the beginning stages that will be helpful.

Sponsored Links:
15th Dec, 2016 - 7:05am / Post ID: #

Beginners Through Walk II ROK

A good idea but I don't think JB will allow it because it will reveal too much to new players about what's supposed to happen in the game,.

29th Dec, 2016 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

ROK II Walk Through For Beginners Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Maybe "Walk through" may not be the right word for it. Maybe its more like a list of things you need to know. For instance on the list could be something like "After ressurction tips".

12th Jan, 2017 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Beginners Through Walk II ROK

Players are welcomed to submit more information towards the ROK II Tips (Tutorial) where they think something needs more clarification or explanation.

I am not for a "Walk through" where you state the things you must do in a first, second, and third, manner as this will encourage Players not to read the story. Additionally, this will not work since the game changes and will continue to change based on a Player's choices.

HOWEVER, I have found that most Players will go through each place they visit without taking the time to read, talk with the NPCs, etc. You cannot learn about the environment or your options at your Character's disposal if you do not take full advantage of all the content provided to you. As an example, your Character may be wondering where the labyrinth in The Town is located. Well, what would someone normally do to find out something… ask around. In this game, you can talk to the people behind each structure and see what they know. In some cases, you can even bribe a wench for information. That is what this game is about: reading and exploring. There is not a push button for extra points or that magic weapon.

> TOPIC: ROK II Walk Through For Beginners

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,