Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Review - Page 2 of 4

Daishain, all your Role-playing Game Threads - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 18th Dec, 2016 - 7:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2016 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Review - Page 2

Name: Ryan

Title: Play by post?

Comments: Saw this posted in a FB group. Is the campaign play by post? I read all the previous entries, didn't see it explicitly stated. Thanks!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2016 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Review
A Friend

Review RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yes it is. There are a few other Play By Post games ongoing on this site as well. Check out the Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Game subsection of the boards if you want to see examples of how such are typically run around here. That is also where this game will be hosted shortly, as it looks like I've already got enough interest to set the ball rolling.

Heck, you may find another game you want to play in addition to or instead of this one. I believe all the active games in that section are taking on players other than the one run by Aericsteele. I'm playing in most of them myself. Several excellent Dungeon Masters here.

I do however suggest taking it slow. The pace of play by post is not to everyone's liking, and for a variety of reasons people have been known to join such games and find they didn't really want the commitment. If someone cannot see themselves reliably checking in here on a daily basis, this may not be the game type for them As a Dungeon Master, I have to keep the story moving, and that means I cannot wait on people to post for too long before I have to either disregard their characters or take them over without the player's consent. I particularly don't want to do the latter, but it isn't fair to everyone else to keep waiting on the guy who disappeared several days ago.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 18th Dec, 2016 - 3:04pm

18th Dec, 2016 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

I would love to join a Forgotten Realms campaign, and I have wanted to learn Dungeons & Dragons 5e as well. More though, if I could, I would love to bring back a character from AD&D 2e many years ago.

This being a Morninglord of Lathander, though I'm not certain how I would build such a character in Dungeons & Dragons 5e. Any ideas or suggestions Daishain?

On activity, I can at least make a couple of post per day, either while I am at work or after I get home.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 18th Dec, 2016 - 4:56pm

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2016 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Review RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I may be interested to join too. I will see what others want to bring in before deciding what class to bring in myself.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2016 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Review RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Name: Ryan

Title: Interested

Comments: I'm definitely interested in playing. While, I'm new to this site, I'm an experienced player and Dungeon Master. Itching to start a new campaign as a player, as I'm currently running two as Dungeon Master. Will checkout that section of the site as you suggested. I'm flexible on class/race, up for anything.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2016 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hey KN! I've been looking at a Wood Elf Life cleric of Sune possibly. I need my cleric fix. I have no clerics in any of the games I'm involved in here. I'm not sure what anyone else is thinking of yet. All the participating players will need to discuss the adventuring band's name, relationships to each other etc eventually. I know that I don't care to be the group leader. At the rate we are going we might have a full mercenary company of characters *smile*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 18th Dec, 2016 - 5:23pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2016 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Review - Page 2

I'm interested if you not full already. I haven't played in a play by post game before but I'm game to try.

18th Dec, 2016 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

Daishain, all your Role-playing Game Threads are now Role-playing Game enabled so you can establish an Avatar, setup your SRD, approve Characters, etc.

The only thing I would suggest is using your first Posts to link to your other Threads. For instance in the Main Thread you could have as an example:

"To create a Character go to: Daishain’s 5e Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Game Character Creation. For Questions and Support for my game: Daishain’s 5e Dungeons & Dragons Rules, Q&A, And Support."

In this way new Players aren't lost.

Everyone: You can now go to the links above to begin as this game has more than enough participants therefore making this Thread now strictly for Reviews of Daishain's game.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,