Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 17 of 1199

Lia smiles as she sees Targul heading the - Page 17 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Jan, 2017 - 5:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

13th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 278479
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2017 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 17

Cahleth gives Geoffroy a good-natured slap on the back. "You were right to try Auguary… too bad it didn't work. A little divine guidance would definitely be welcomed in a spot such as this."

"I like Onthar's plan. Whatever previous caravans were ambushed here surely did not possess our prowess." Cahleth makes a broad sweeping gesture with his hand, not only to indicate the Silver Blaze, but the traveling company as a whole.

"I'll take point through the woods. Pol and Targul, I trust you'll be right behind? We should keep a special eye out for any prisoners either of these two camps are holding. Not only are their lives valuable, but their information may be as well."

Cahleth then looks to the group, seeking approval or objection…

Sponsored Links:
11th Jan, 2017 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

"I can be ready with my horse," Geoffroy says, ready to go where he was needed though knew it best to play by his strengths. It was a cleric of light, a morninglord of Lathander, a knight in all but perhaps profession. His place is best in the front lines, not sneaking around.

Again looking to his companions, as well to The Order leader, he says, "Apologies for my lapse in thought, I can go where I am most needed. Just give me the signal when ready." Geoffroy sets upon his horse, before looking to his squire and sister to say, "Stay out of danger unless you have no choice but to fight."

She sighs, before bidding and saying, "Yes sir." Elyria wanted to say more, but was worried to do so with those not of the Silver Blaze nearby. Still, the young squire could not stop herself from hugging Geoffroy and adding, "You stay safe as well."



Post Date: 11th Jan, 2017 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia looks at Cahleth with an expressionless face. " That is a good plan. I think that we can give the enemy a rude awakening when we hit from behind. Things must be set right here. Great evil was done by these.... People. We must get through to Greenest to protect the innocent. I am in. " She looks at Geoffroy. " We know healing spells work. Your evocations are questionable. If they fail you know that you can at least heal. There will be great need for that today anyways. " She closes her eyes and quietly asks for the blessing of Lady Sune.

11th Jan, 2017 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Page 17 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Terror says...

Targul raises his axe. "What are we doing standing around here? Sounds like we have some skulls to split! Let's not waste any more time talking about it or we may lose our advantage of surprise."

With that, he pulls out his great axe and begins walking in a general southerly direction. If nobody corrects his course, he'll head straight for the southern camp.



11th Jan, 2017 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

With a slight look of curious surprise on her face, Sar'ai laughs a little as she speaks, "I must admit, I thought it'd be a day long from now before I found myself agreeing with Targul and Pol; Action is most definitely needed swiftly."
The half-drow clasps her amulet and speaks in an arcane tongue that most present wouldn't comprehend. (If successful) Suddenly, a flash of pale blue light encompasses Sar'ai's entire body then fades just as quickly down to an almost invisible aura that seems to hug her body. Then Sar'ai calls down Elanna to her shoulder and pulling out a hand-crossbow from under her robes, "Shall we?"

Out of Character: Sar'ai cast mage armor. If it fizzles, disregard the description of the spell taking affect and replace it with absolute frustration and annoyance *smile*.



11th Jan, 2017 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Friendly Necromancer says...

Onwen raises his staff slightly and speaks words that sound almost identical to those spoken by Sarai and assuming the spell works it produces a similar effect though the energy that surrounds Onwen would seem to be a darker shade of blue. If it fizzles out Onwen shakes his head and sighs in frustration.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2017 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 17

Cahleth grabs his bow in one hand and gestures at Targul with the other, "This way my mate!"

He hunches down slightly and enters the woods with the rest of Blaze following behind. He is determined to not be out done by whatever foe he faces this time…

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2017 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 17

Lia smiles as she sees Targul heading the wrong direction. She already has her bow in hand. The wood elf checks her quiver to make sure that is in the proper position. She looks at the others with a slight smile on her face. " We have no choice but to win this encounter. The enemy doesn't seem to take many prisoners. Expect no mercy from this evil foe. Let us bring justice to them. The blood of the innocent calls out. " She goes to her saddlebags. Rummaging through she adds her mirror, perfume and rations to her backpack. She follows after the others at the back with arrow notched. Lia pays close attention to the area to the side and rear of the party to make sure they aren't ambushed.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.