Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 175 of 1199

Lia watches in horror as the barbarian tumbles - Page 175 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Apr, 2017 - 4:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

29th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256551
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 175

Lennithon roars with anger as he is insulted and the two fighters close in for an attack. Targul's sword manages to score two light hits, but Poljen's weapon skitters off. Nyzahr's spell goes off properly, but the dragon simply ignores the whispering noises it produces.

With a flurry of claws and teeth, he lays into Poljen, badly wounding the man. He is interrupted by Fay's bolt striking deep into his chest cavity, along with multiple arrows as the militia resume firing, and in response starts beating his wings. Both Poljen and Targul find themselves flung back by the force of the buffeting winds. Unfortunately for Poljen, this forces him over the edge of the wall, dropping him eleven paces or so into the courtyard to land with a dull thud.

Lennithon takes flight, and begins laboriously gaining altitude.

Meanwhile, Cahleth gets the ballista crew back up on the southeast tower, and helps them start cranking the remaining ballista back for another shot.

[Targul takes a total of 15 bludgeoning damage, none of which his damage reduction applies to I am afraid. Poljen would have taken a whopping 87 damage, 7 of which is electrical. Fortunately for him that rage resistance is tough to really get through, and he is merely flat on his face after losing 47 HP.]
_____

Cratol heads out, and slips his way towards where Onthar reportedly fell. The dragon mentioned by Janelle is currently sitting on the fort wall, speaking with someone. It is tough to say whom at this distance.

He finds the scene of carnage easily enough. Multiple bodies lie strewn about, most of them bearing severe electrical burns. A headless body bearing Sir Onthar's armor is lying at the mouth of an alleyway. The head is not currently in sight.

A quartet of kobolds with a handcart are busy looting the corpses. They seem to be singing a rather jovial song together as they work, though the words are in draconic.

The song is interrupted by an angry sounding roar, and the dragon begins fighting with two figures on top of the wall before taking flight again.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 10th Apr, 2017 - 3:06pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will look about to see if any others are around. He will see about getting Sir Onthar further into the alley so he can take it back to the cave. IF he has to he will be prepared to take on the kobolds.

10th Apr, 2017 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Friendly Necromancer says...

Onwen stands for a moment after Cratol pulls himself away from his grip. The mage appears torn at first about what to do but then taking a deep breath he follows after the monk "Well, at least wait for me" he calls out and moves to join Cratol in his search for Sir Onthar's body. Once they find the body Onwen will try and help Cratol move it back toward the cave keeping his eye out for a response from the kobolds.

Attached Image Edited: Aericsteele on 10th Apr, 2017 - 3:27pm



Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 175 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: The kobolds are right there and in your way, they have not seen you two yet, but they will if you try to retrieve Onthar's body or indeed anything else from the site. Would either of you like to try scaring them off first, or just attacking? They're unlikely to just let you do your task if otherwise.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 10th Apr, 2017 - 3:58pm

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

With a small sense of satisfaction Fay sees his bolt hit and burry itself in the Dragon's chest. Realizing he may be the next target of the Dragon due to his taunting, he moves to the tower at the base of the southeastern tower. He takes aim again and fires another bolt. All the while urging the militia to fire and to find some measure of cover for themselves. He looks to Lia and says, "Help Poljen as you can." After firing his crossbow, he sings some words of health and sends them Poljen's way.

Out of Character: As a bonus action, Fay casts Healing Word at 2nd level. This is assuming Poljen is within the 60' range.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Cratol nods to Onwen and will attack the kobolds. He will approach as close as possible before attacking in hopes of a AOO. He will use a Ki point on attacks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Apr, 2017 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 175

The Terror says...

Not giving up so easily, Targul marshals his senses and charges the dragon, yet again. If the dragon is close enough to the wall, Targul will jump off of the wall trying to land on the dragon and continue his attacks.

Out of Character: Second Wind and then charge and jump.

Targul Results:
  • Initative on D20 (+4): 9 (1 roll)
  • +1 GS (crit on 26 & 27 on D20 (+7): 17, 20, 8, 21 (4 rolls)
  • Damage (2d6+5) on D6 (+0): 5, 2, 5, 1 (4 rolls)
  • Crit on 26 & 27 on D6 (+0): 1, 5, 6, 3 (4 rolls)
  • Second Wind on D10 (+4): 13 (1 rolls)
  • Athletics Check (jump) on D20 (+6): 8 (1 roll)


Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 175

Lia watches in horror as the barbarian tumbles off the battlements and lands with a resounding thud. She ignores the dragon for a moment as concern for Poljen takes precedence. Hearing Fay speak of helping Poljen she nods her head. The elf races to his side not knowing whether he is dead or alive. She holds her amulet of Sune out and calls upon her blessing. " Please heal him great Mistress. Do not let him pass from this world. " Leaning over him she reaches her other hand out and touches his chest.

Specific Action: She will cast cure wounds level 2 on Poljen. There is a +7 bonus to hit points restored.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Apr, 2017 - 4:11pm


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.