Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 185 of 1199

Soon enough, everyone is gathered together. - Page 185 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Apr, 2017 - 8:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

25th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256005
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 5:34am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 185

Noticing Poljen approaching the group rapidly, Lia descends from the battlements. She approaches the group in time to hear both Poljen and Fay speaking. Nodding as she listens she responds. " Yes, at sunset we should depart. It is time to deal another blow to the enemy and rescue more innocents. " She looks around again. " Has anyone seen Cratol or Onwen lately? I haven't seen them since exploring below. "

The elf purses her lips as she is deep in thought. " We should plan a little more while we still have time. The people with dark vision need to be in leading and trailing positions as someone mentioned earlier. The order of our group should be determined now so we don't have to worry about it out there. "

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 15th Apr, 2017 - 5:38am

Sponsored Links:
15th Apr, 2017 - 11:23am / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Terror says...

After resting, Targul will join the group to see what Pojen has to say about his scouting exercise.

Having rested and gotten back on his feet, a bit, he's eager to take out his frustrations on the remaining force. After all, they can't be any tougher than a dragon, right? RIGHT?!?

Targul Results:
  • Burning HD on D10 (+2): 7 (1 roll)
  • Bonus Healing on D6 (+0): 3 (1 roll)


Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol will stand by the door again inside the cave once they get back. When the others get here, if they are coming down this way, he will inform them of what he saw and where.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 185 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen agrees with the departure time. "Since I do not see well in the dark yet, I will be in the middle. I am fast enough I can get to wherever I am needed. Who can see in the dark and is quiet? That one should be up front."

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay offers, "I have excellent vision at night and some have said I can be quiet when the need arises. I would call it a privilege to lead the way."

Attached Image Edited: Abnninja on 15th Apr, 2017 - 5:20pm

15th Apr, 2017 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Friendly Necromancer says...

Returning to the cavern Onwen once again produces his journal and begins to note the events that have taken place and writes a brief description of what he and Cratol observed outside; he makes some rough sketches of maps which he will show to the others if/when Cratol and Onwen are able to report to them.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 185

Lia replies to the group. " I think that Fay would do well at leading the way tonight. I am somewhat quiet and can see well after dark also. Bringing up the rear is fine with me. I can be sure that everyone is herded along. " She laughs.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 185

Soon enough, everyone is gathered together. You are joined by Tallis, Roscoe, Tolman, and another dozen of the greenest militia. The former three can likely be best used as light cavalry harriers, the latter are mainly there for fire support.

Currently, it is about an hour before sunset. You can leave whenever you think it best.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.