Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 21 of 1199

The small smile that had formed on Onwen's - Page 21 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Jan, 2017 - 6:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

13th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 258563
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2017 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 21

Lia glares in the direction of the sorceress. She turns her bow in that direction and then realizes that must wait. " She will pay for that foolishness." She sees Geoffroy staggering after the fireball and the blade thrust. Targul seems paralyzed but he is very hardy still apparently. Lia motions towards the cleric and calls upon Sune to heal him. She will then fire her shot at the bandits.

Specific Action: Healing word as a bonus action. Roll already completed for bow shot.

.

Sponsored Links:
12th Jan, 2017 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Badly cut by the great sword, as well painfully burned by the fireball thrown by Lady Miruvial without care or concern for any of the Silver Blaze, Geofrroy barely manages to stay conscious as he tries to keep his thoughts focused and himself mounted on his horse.

"Focus, do not fall, I just need to… ", he stops noticing Targul was not moving and though he was dealing wish such tremendous pain Geoffroy he guides the horse to where his companion was left unable to move.

Getting off, he fell to one knee but manages to take the half orc into his arms enough to get him onto the horse before getting back on to move away from combat saying to his friend, "Don't worry, we should both be able to reenter combat soon."

He does not yet realize that Healing Word had been cast by Lia, but feels it's effects and looks around to catch sight of the wood elf. He nods, thankful as it will allow him better able to keep himself going. Geoffroy rides toward where they had been hidden. If not, he will continue to take himself and Targul to safety.
-

Elyria gives a cry of shock as she sees Geoffroy hit by the twin blows of the enemy leader, as well the fireball from Lady Miruvial hit her brother and friends. Rushing toward the dragonblooded sorceress she says, "No, stop. Your fireball has hurts Geoffroy and others of our own. Do you not care if they die?" The young squire takes hold of the woman's arm to try and prevent her from sending off another one, even though she was putting herself at risk doing so.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 13th Jan, 2017 - 4:15pm



12th Jan, 2017 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Terror says...

Targul's frustration at being held only grows when Geoffroy tries to put him on a horse and take him out of battle. Channeling that frustration, Targul attempts to overcome the effects of the Hold spell.

Targul Results:
  • Wis Save on D20 (+1): 10 (1 roll)


Post Date: 13th Jan, 2017 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 21 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cahleth, even at this distance, feels the heat from the sorceress's fireball. He marvels at the glow and the spectacle, ever thankful that he isn't among the masses.

Blinking the heat away from his eyes he refocuses his attacks, searching for his next two targets. The first wields a greatsword, and just cut his mate Geoffroy badly with it. He steadies his heart, and fires.

Immediately after that arrow is loose Cahleth nocks another; this one pointed at the opponent's mage.

As the second shaft whistles through the air, Cahleth sprints over to some nearby brush, hoping to confuse his location in the mayhem.

13th Jan, 2017 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Out of Character: if Cahleth is targeting the leader, he'd have advantage on that shot.

Sar'ai brings her hand up in front of her face as the fireball makes impact with the ground, sending debris, and presumably bodily parts, flying through the air like shrapnel. Once she sees the devastating attack that was not just for the bandits but he own party members as well, she scours the battlefield for the sorceress. Once located, she tells (Telepathically) Elanna to start flying all around the "Lady", in an attempt to distract her.

Meanwhile, Sar'ai moves within range of one of the still glowing brutes and pops a shot off with her hand-crossbow before dashing back to the tree line.

Out of Character: so, basically Elanna will be just using her action to dash and will be like "Dive bombing" the sorceress trying to throw her off. (Side note, owls don't provoke opportunity attacks)
Then sar'ai will move up and attack and then bonus action dash back.

Sarai Tzzerit Results:
  • Attack (adv) on D20 (+4): 5, 15 (2 rolls)
  • Damage on D6 (+2): 6 (1 rolls)
  • Sneak attack on D6 (+0): 1 (1 rolls)


Post Date: 13th Jan, 2017 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Round two, part A

Lady Miruvial says with fury, ''get off of me you insects!" as she tries to free herself. But Elyria is tenacious, as well as stronger than the sorceress, and Elanna keeps batting her in the face with her wings.

Cahleth attempts to shoot the enemy leader, but the man rolls his shoulder, and the arrow deflects off of his pauldron. The ranger's second shot strikes true, burying itself deep in the mage's thigh.

Several men rush forward, one strikes at Geoffroy with a shallow cut, it is just a little too much for the cleric, and he collapses. Another sinks his blade into the helpless Targul. A third moves to engage Poljen, but just can't seem to hit the man.

Sar'ai fires her crossbow at the man attacking Targul. The pain coupled with his previous burns is simply too much, and he falls to the ground.

Someone back at the caravan casts a spell, and a mote of light appears at the far end of the enemy line. It emits a high pitched whining noise for a few moments, before detonating with a thunderous burst of sound that leaves everyone's ears ringing. The men over there are badly affected, 3 of them collapse outright, blood spilling from shattered eardrums

Targul is still conscious, but cannot manage to shake the spell effect that binds his limbs.

The enemy mage says something, and simply vanishes.

A few archers fire at your group, one of whom manages to hit Sar'ai as she retreats.

Out of Character: Ten left, one of whom has disappeared. Geoffroy took 5 damage, bringing him down to 0, he will need to roll his first death saving throw on his turn. Targul took 3 damage after his damage resistance, and is close to being downed himself. Sar'ai took 5 from the arrow currently decorating the back of her left shoulder.

No friendlies were actually harmed by that Shatter spell. People will need an Arcana check to figure out exactly what the enemy mage is up to.

We'll continue when I have Onwen's action.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 13th Jan, 2017 - 5:38pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jan, 2017 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 21

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Sar'ai stumbles a bit after being pegged with an arrow and winces in pain. (Concentration check below)
Then, just as she gets a second bolt loaded into her crossbow, a deafening sound sends her hands straight to her ears almost involuntary. Once she manages to get her bearings again, she notices the mage has seemingly vanished.

Sarai Tzzerit Results:
  • Concentration on D20 (+1): 2 (1 roll)
  • Arcana on D20 (+3): 22 (1 roll)


13th Jan, 2017 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 21

The Friendly Necromancer says...

The small smile that had formed on Onwen's lips after his web entangled the enemy is wiped away by the carelessly thrown fireball which causes the webbing to disintegrate. Onwen is also surprised to feel a tinge of anger at his comrades being caught up in, and injured by, the assault, but he brushes the anger aside to focus on the task at hand.

Onwen kneels down and picks up a tuft of loose dirt and again slightly raises his staff. The dirt sifts through his hands has he formulates another incantation and casts sleep trying to direct the spell's point of origin in a spot that will affect the most number of enemy soldiers. The dirts flows out from his hand and as he finishes the incantation the dirt swirls in the air and forms into the vague image of a sand timer before dissipating in the wind.

Onwen Brecht Results:
  • Sleep on D8 (+0): 5, 1, 4, 4, 6 (5 rolls)



 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.