Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 208 of 1199

Onwen finds a space to sit down and rest with - Page 208 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

21st June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 259547
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 208

As Lia races off Fay stays right on her heels. He will not let Lia go off alone. He looks at Poljen and Targul, "One of thee needs to tell Tallis or the militia we need help. Tis possible this could turn very ugly very quickly ere this night be through. They will listen to you if you order them to come. They mayn't listen to me. I follow meh mother." With that, Fay is off after Lia.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol keeps moving to the east watching for the horses to try to turn back towards the cave. He wants to be in position to strike at them if they do. If they do not turn back towards the cave he will make sure all people are inside and no torch light shows outside. If all is clear he will wait for the others to enter then enter last and seal the door.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia glances at Fay. " It appears that we are headed back to the cave now. It's a shame to cut our walk short. It's such a lovely night. " She grins. " I'm ready to rest for a bit. Getting hit by lightning just takes a lot out of you. " She continues racing after Cratol while watching for possible enemies.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th Apr, 2017 - 12:32am

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 208 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol makes it back to the cave easily enough, shortly followed by the others. All appears to be clear at the moment, though it is very difficult to be certain none are watching.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Following as near to Cratol as he can while also keeping Lia in sight, Fay moves back towards the entrance. Relief is clearly evident on his face when he sees the entrance and more evident still when he, Lia, and Cratol are inside, safe. He looks at Lia and wipes the sweat from his brow, "Tis good to be in the relative safety of this place."

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

As targul and Lia passes by Cratol to head inside he nods and smiles to them. As Faevalor passes Cratol he just watches him. Once they are inside Cratol will take a last good look around before heading inside and closing the door.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 208

Lia nods to Fay. " I am glad as well Ionneg. I'm always a little tense while out there. We did well today. The enemy forces took two huge blows today. They can't continue to take these kind of losses. The only problem is that they pretty much know where our tunnel exit is which makes this useless. I'm concerned that they might be able to breach this tunnel. "

She looks to Cratol. " Cratol, do you mind watching this tunnel exit and listen to see if the enemy is approaching it for a moment? Poljen, do you wish to report to the Castellan the results of our mission? I'll go with you if so. I want to get this over so I can rest. We all badly need rest and are in no shape for any more combat right now. " She looks over to Fay. " Ionneg, may I speak with you in a short while? I need to talk to you about something. "

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:43am

27th Apr, 2017 - 2:47am / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 208

The Friendly Necromancer says...

Onwen finds a space to sit down and rest with his back to the wall, he lowers his body with a grimace of pain then leans his head back and breathes deeply a few times trying to collect himself.




 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.