Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 307 of 1199

Back on the hatchery floor, Nyzahr has done - Page 307 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Jun, 2017 - 4:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

27th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256433
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 307

Cratol looks around and searches the area good for anything that may be of value. Just in case. If he finds anything he will pocket it or carry it back out to the eggs with him. He has a date to smash more eggs.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: : I was going to roll the death saves one a round but since the combat is over I will roll the rest now.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Fay runs to Lia and picks her up off the floor. Cradling her he looks at everyone. "Some of ye nearly cost her life." He points at Poljen, "If ye want to lead then lead, but when ye take us all with ye into a danger that could have been averted don't be surprised when this be the outcome. The leader is not the one who goes running headlong away from his troops. Learn that or do not lead." Then he looks at Cratol, "And where were ye when me mother was fighting this abomination, gleefully splitting eggs. I know the why of it so hold yer sorrowful explanation. We needed ye here." He looks at each in turn. "Who here can heal her and sorrow upon ye if she dies"

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 307 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol ignores Faevalor and continues what he was doing. IT is like he does not even hear him.

7th Jun, 2017 - 2:29am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Moving quickly to where the son and mother was, with Fay holding Lia in his arms as he says, "Here, let me see her" Whether or not the half elf actually gives her to him, Geoffroy places a hand on her forehead as he begins a quiet prayer to Lathander, yet also ask of Sune to save one of her own.

As light and healing magic begins to swirl around his hand before moving over the wood elf, starting with her face and then for those watching over the rest of her body moving down. He will focus to make sure the magic removes any scarring and leave her beauty unmarred, knowing how such would effect her.

As he does this, with his magic helping to restore life to his fair friend, the Morningliege calls everyone over. This counting Cratol as he yells, "Those eggs are not going anywhere, please stop what you are doing and come over here. Lia is dying or died, do you want that?"

Out of Character: Saving one slot for 2nd level spells for Prayer of Healing later, but focusing on the immediate issue of them losing Lia. Afterwards, he can do the Prayer of Healing for everyone and they can discuss what happened.

Giving extra attention to detail as I feel Geoffroy would be well aware that his friend would not want to be left with horrible scarring all over, especially her face. He will not want her to live with such a shame or have to give up her life as a priestess of Sune.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Jun, 2017 - 2:43am

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Cure Wounds (lvl 2) on D8 (+2): 7, 10 (2 rolls)
  • Cure Wounds (lvl 1) on D8 (+2): 10 (1 rolls)


Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Fay continues to hold Lia, he looks at her. Then he looks at Geoffroy. Fay allows Geoffroy to touch Lia's forehead. He sees the healing magic swirling around her. He says nothing to Geoffroy but gratitude is evident in his face.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 307

Velon climbs atop the creature and drives his sword down into its spine at the base of the neck. He looks at his hands for a minute, one palm up and the other still clutching the embedded sword. He looks as if he is concentrating on something, or perhaps trying to understand something.

The others do not know that he is trying to fully comprehend the powers that have been give to him. It still was not all that long ago, and this is the first time he has truly called upon the full might of the dragon and Bahamut to aid him. He is also pondering his purpose as a man and his place as a servant of his new god, there being no clearer example than freeing innocent people and killing a creature created by the hand of Tiamat herself. It is a lot to take in.

Velon does snap out of it after a moment, looking to Lia, Geoffroy and the others, seeing that she is getting help. He will slowly make his way down to them, ready to heal her with what little spiritual energy he has left. "Brave Lia… can you restore her, Geoffroy? It seems you arrived just in time."

Velon feels the sting of the acid as his heart rate slows and his battle fury subsides. He looks down at his sword arm, seeing the damage left by the burns on his skin. He pulls back the cloth between his armor to see that a few of the otherwise hidden scales are also tarnished by the vile fluid of the beast. He thinks this battle will leave its mark, even when the rest of him has healed. He's lucky his shield and armor took much of this damage, those too being forever marred by this encounter.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 307

Back on the hatchery floor, Nyzahr has done what she can to make the dragonborn infant comfortable, wrapping it in cloth to keep it warm and rocking it gently to make its crying subside. She is fascinated by the small creature, and hums a soft and sorrowful melody while giving it a closer examination.

The battle sounds in the upper part of the room having subsided, she is left wondering what happened to the rest of the Blaze and considers climbing up the ledge to join them, but is loathe to leave the newborn on its own.

As Cratol jumps back down amongst the rest of the eggs she eyes him warily and sends him a swift inquiry:

- Are All Of These Ones Alive And Breathing Still ? This One Has Taken This Child Of The Blue Dragon Blood Under Her Care. Maybe This Monk Can Recount What Transpired Up Yonder ?

Out of Character:
No matter what Cratol response (Or lack thereof) might be, she will remain close to the entrance with the infant for the time being, and make sure nothing befalls it. Daishain, any chance she can make out the creature's gender, by the way ?


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.