Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 330 of 1199

The party continues to hear Darsi shrieking - Page 330 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Jun, 2017 - 3:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

16th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 258870
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 330

Cratol follows the others out of the room. He will remain silent and a little bit to the side.

Sponsored Links:
15th Jun, 2017 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy though was already outside, having taken the elf to be given other medical attention and healing. Healing by magic would be the quickest, but he had also made sure to see the broken bones set and the elf made comfortable until such could be given as well bandage up any open wounds with clean cloth. If he awakens, Geoffory will offer some words of reassurance and comfort.

Out of Character: I can't recall if I remember seeing such at some point, but can Geoffroy's sister use any healing magic? Perhaps I am misremembering and she cannot, if so never mind that thought I was having.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 15th Jun, 2017 - 1:47pm



Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As Lia and the others head towards the interrogation room, falsely assuming they'll find Geoffroy there, they hear a cry of rage echoing down the passage from the hatchery. It sounds like it might be Darsi.

Out of Character: Elyria is statted up as a fairly generic L2 cleric for now, I've left her domain intentionally blank for the time being until I get a better sense of how the nature of her devotion compares to her brother. She's only cast one spell today, so at her brother's bidding could cast cure wounds twice.

15th Jun, 2017 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 330 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Calling over Elyria, her brother requests that she perhaps help him heal the elf a bit more and ease much of his pain. Especially since he was spent and could offer any more aid, more so because he was not proficiency in non-magical healing.

Admittedly, Geoffroy didn't really want her to see the state the elf was in but given how the Morningliege did not have any healing himself to give the man felt he didn't have as much choice. Still, he needed to trust that Elyria could handle such and allow her experience such.

When she arrive, Elyria was surprised but says at her brother's words, "Of course, I will do what I can." Goeffory will watch as his sister begin the process of calling upon the healing magic, glad that she was able to do so though curious to see where she may go.

Out of Character: I am not sure if I would be allowed to make the rolls, if I am and the time lapse for me to do it here I will go to the other thread. Either that, or you could do it.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 15th Jun, 2017 - 2:45pm



Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia curses hearing this. She thinks it is always something in here. " Let's see what is happening." Lia races off to the hatchery with her bow still in hand.

Mari worries as she hears the noise. She runs right alongside Lia.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 15th Jun, 2017 - 2:09pm

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Velon follows the group, but lags behind just a bit so that seeing him does not upset Darsi further. He worries she was not prepared to see the eggs that had already been broken. "Tell her they were destroyed in the fight with the stalker!" he yells ahead to Lia and the others. It's mostly true, he thinks to himself.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 330

Meanwhile, Nyzahr has stuck to Geoffroy's side in helping transport the badly wounded elf prisoner, and though it is difficult to decipher her motives - as always - she seems fascinated by the man's condition and his unwillingness to let himself go into the great void the earth-planars call Death.

She watches as the cleric and his younger sister tend to the dying man's wounds, gently stroking his brow and softly singing to herself in the same strange guttural language she used as when the Blaze first encountered her, that night at the funeral by the roadside: Elyria feels her shiver down her spine, as absorbed as she is in sending the healing magic to her patient, when she realizes that Nyzahr is intoning a death chant for the poor, broken being lying crumpled and bruised in the flimsy and soiled handcart.

Out of Character:
Daishain, no chance that Nyzahr's bardic gifts can favor Elyria's healing in any way, I surmise ?

Attached Image Edited: AshDrunbar on 15th Jun, 2017 - 2:46pm

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 330

The party continues to hear Darsi shrieking unintelligibly as they approach the hatchery. When they arrive, from across the room they see her attacking Onwen with her bare hands, the mage for his part is doing his best to ignore the kobold while he casts a spell from a scroll.

Finally, he bodily picks up and flings the small being aside, and finishes the spell. Magic and light ripple out to form a large arch. Hot wind and sand blow in from the other side as the gate opens, revealing a courtyard at the base of a strange stone structure.

Onwen hears your approach and turns towards the group. It is not difficult to guess the reason for Darsi's rage, as the infant Nyzahr dubbed Ishtaret is tucked underneath his arm, and he bears a sack that looks to contain a few eggs.

There is regret and shame in his face and voice as he regards the group. But he simply says, "I am sorry", and steps through the gate. With a gesture and a word from him, the opening snaps shut behind him and vanishes.

The burned out remains of the missing transport scroll lie on the ground where he stood.

Out of Character: and thus retireth the mage Onwen.

______________________________________

The elf's condition is considerably improved by the medical assistance granted, both mundane and magical in nature. He seems to be sleeping naturally now.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 15th Jun, 2017 - 3:05pm


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.