Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 403 of 1199

Fay hears Poljen and says, "That sounds - Page 403 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Jul, 2017 - 10:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

25th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 281422
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 403

Fay grows deathly serious as he replies to Velon, "I am faster for certes, stealthier also since ye lug that armored second skin clanking to the heavens, more talented no doubt, richer… not unless you count the monies of me family which is mine not to spend, and there be no perhaps in smarter, 'tis obvious for anyone with ears and any amount of matter between them that I be the smarter of the two. But better looking, nay, ye cleaned up so well me own sweet mother was even impressed. Why, even I've been meaning to tell ye how beautiful ye be." Fay manages to keep the smile off his face until the very end, then he can't any longer and he laughs and claps Velon on the back.

When he's done he hears what Geoffroy says and asks, "How shall we proceed. Will I keep me sword ablaze lighting our way or shall we go in stealth?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon replies to Fay, bringing his shoulders and forearms together with his head down and kicking a small stone as if embarrassed. "Aw, I could kiss you Faevalor. Ha!"

As Geoffroy finishes Velon looks perplexed and opens and closes his mouth three times before finding any words. "I THINK our leader has chosen the shorter route… ?" He feigns taking a step in that direction and looks at the others for a response, fearing they will die of old age standing here deciding.

He whispers to Silas as he goes by, "Welcome to time with the Blaze, where there are strong egos and opinions a'plenty, right up until it is time to make a decision!"

Velon takes his weapons and supplies and moves ten more paces towards the shorter route.

Attached Image Edited: Cinder on 27th Jul, 2017 - 8:35pm

27th Jul, 2017 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Out of Character: Wait, did I just get some details mixed up?

Damned be the darkness, I thought I had everything straightened out when I made my post. For some reason I thought that taking the next shortest route, not blocked by a stupid rock, would be the one with the duergar and possibly beholder.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Jul, 2017 - 7:12pm



Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 403 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: I believe the options are as follows, but I could be confused myself:

Clear the rock: impossible, even Silas can't do it

Quit and go back up the well: widely agreed to be a poor choice

Next shortest route: high chance of Duergar ambush, group considering this as 1 of 2 options (Correction: Beholder also spotted in this direction)

Longer route: more unknowns, possibly no encounters, much longer, group considering as the other feasible option. (Correction: removed beholder reference from this option).

Attached Image Edited: Cinder on 27th Jul, 2017 - 8:30pm

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: So far the count appears to be:
Lia, Poljen, Oswald, Fay, Geoffroy is for the Duergar and Beholder, shorter route.

Amber Jack, Velon, Cratol is for the unknown dangers, longer route.

Don't forget to have your npc votes if you want to.

Attached Image Edited: Robertreaper on 27th Jul, 2017 - 9:28pm

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Out of Character: There should be no more votes. It sounds like Geoffroy has weighed our input and made the decision. We go the way of the Gray Dwarves.

In Character: "Right then, no use waiting here any longer. We just give the Dwarves time to plan. Shall we go? And you never told me Geoffroy, are we going stealthy or should I keep my sword illuminated?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 403

Out of Character: : If we are in fact doing a short rest, I am assuming the effect of the spell from the sword would end. But I certainly don't know all the rules. Be that as it may… and I'm not sure that it is…

In Character: :

Poljen says, "I advise we drop the light for now. Mayhaps we can sneak by them, or at least surprise them. But if they are watching for us, that will give them more than enough time to be fully ready for their ambush. So I say back to being sneaky." He turns to them and says, "I will join again in scouting. Until those goggles can be dealt with, I advise you stay with the group."

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 403

Fay hears Poljen and says, "That sounds right to me too. I'll keep it lit fer now but once we get a move on I'll be putting it me scabbard."

Out of Character: , According to the way the rules read, as long as I have it out it stays lit. Now it's at 30' illumination. When I take it out again it'll be only 15' illumination and I'll have to concentrate, that means use actions, to go back to 30'. It grows 5' at a time, so three actions.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.