Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 416 of 1199

Seeing the northern Duergar wave finally collapse, - Page 416 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Aug, 2017 - 5:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

21st June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 259558
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
5th Aug, 2017 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 416

The Quiet Shadow says...

Goeffroy will move closer to the devil if needed, before offering up a prayer Lathander and requesting his power. Calling upon his Radiance of the Dawn as he channels the power through his body and towards the devil also knowing the light will affect the duergar still left as he yells, "The light shall always banish the darkness, burning those of evil and bringing them pain!"

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Radiance of the Dawn on D10 (+5): 10, 12 (2 rolls)


Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon sees his allies preparing to take on this new horror, but wonders how long it will be before Silas's shield falls and they are overwhelmed. "LIA, EVERYONE, START PULLING BACK!," he yells.

To buy them some time and not leave anyone behind, he moves to N16 to flank the devil with Silas. Heeding the warning about fire, Velon calls upon Bahamut's wrath to strike his foe with thunderous holy energy.

Out of Character: Flanking and striking with Booming Blade. With a hit he'll add a 3rd level Smite. Still have Blur up, so will add concentration rolls in case Velon is hit. (If successful, 2d8 thunder damage to the devil if it moves next turn).

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2017 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Oswald slams his shield into the new Duergar infront of him, making sure the enemy won't advance farther.

He looks upward. "Okay, thanks for the extra damage. Now if only we can get the aiming right." He gives Lathander a wry smirk. "But seriously, let's save Cratol. He calls forth Lathander's light upon the dwarf infront of Cratol.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2017 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 416 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Jack throws Mari a sly grin and an imperceptible nod of the head as she pulls back and lets him get into the fray. He sneaks on the side of Fay's opponent and lunges at an opening in the gray fiend's armor, while his left leg catches another in the chin.

Out of Character: Moves his help action towards Cratol if he gets up on this round, otherwise gives it to Fay.
Sneak attack on the Duergar in M11 (Or even better, on the one in M10, just not sure if Jack can attack diagonally, here…).

Attached Image Edited: AshDrunbar on 6th Aug, 2017 - 2:26am

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2017 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poppo deftly grabs the wand on his way to his corner. After casting his Grease spell he took a look at the wand. His eyes searched the surface of the wand searching for the command word. Finally, he found it, pointed at the wand that the summoned creature and spoke the command. "Hope this is good!" he said as he braced himself for what was about to come.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2017 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Round Five

The Northern group continues their assault, Oswald and Jack scoring light hits before Fay strikes through with a blur of his sword, bringing down two of the duergar at once. Mari steps in and shoves a blade in the armpit of the one Jack had wounded before it struck back. Poljen swings hard, bringing down the one before him, then steps up over the body.

Life returns to Cratol as Fay and Elyria heal him. He manages to avoid being struck again, deftly scrabbling out of the way of the duergar standing above.

The devil roars as he is struck, by Lia's lightning, Velon's blade, and Geoffroy's divine radiance. It appears to be hurt, and angry.

Poppo casts a spell of Banishment from the wand, green energy coalesces around the devil, and begins to compress, but then vanishes, leaving the horned figure unaffected. Silas shouts, "Didn't stick, try again!" before continuing to taunt the thing into attacking him over anyone else.

For its part, the Devil lashes out with its weapon, the chain wrapping around Silas, its barbs digging deep. The force wall flickers briefly, then reaffirms.

[Cratol is up again with 15 hit points and two levels of exhaustion, which halves his speed and imposes disadvantage on ability checks. Discounting Silas, no party members took a hit this round. The devil managed to make his save vs the banishment spell.]

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 6th Aug, 2017 - 11:25am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2017 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 416

Fay finishes his flurry with his scimitars and sees Cratol rising. He flashes him a quick smile and then hears a roar behind him. He turns and sees a creature unlike any he's ever seen before. He sees no dwarves near him and notes the immediate threat to their rear. He calls to Poljen, "Behind us brother, come and help when you can!" Simply reacting to the threat, Fay moves quickly to engage the creature. After he attacks, he gets into his parrying stance.

Out of Character: +1 to AC thanks to his parrying stance for his reaction. Fay moves to N16.

Attached Image Edited: Abnninja on 6th Aug, 2017 - 3:55pm

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2017 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 416

Seeing the northern Duergar wave finally collapse, Oswald hurries past the remaining dwarves and rushes to the western passage ahead. He quickly positions himself along the wall, to both hide himself from anything down the corridor as well as blocking his vision from the light behind him.

He slips his head around the corner to use the goggles' darkvision and see if any additional threats lay that way.

Out of Character: He will double move to K5 and use his bonus action to Hide.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.