Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 493 of 1199

Poljen just growls and says, "It won't - Page 493 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Sep, 2017 - 12:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2017 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 493

Out of Character: : I am going to spend that Inspiration die on the second attack, so the result is 16+ whatever the Inspiration die is.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2017 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: Thomas, Zarra is being blinded by the light of the sun sword unless she puts back on the goggles. At the moment Oswald is blocking the light from her eyes, but that won't last if she moves. Also, she can't gain sneak attack if blinded.

I remember you saying that she took off the goggles when we entered the tunnel.

10th Sep, 2017 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

The drow did give a nod of thanks to Oswald, before putting on her sundark goggles. Then finding cover to hide under or behind, later attacking the golem with her daggers after using True Strike if needed to find the weak point otherwise just sneak up to it as she normally does opponents.

Out of Character: Sighs really? Well I also remember her requesting that if the others do anything that creates a lot of light or the sun sword to warn her, that way she can make sure to put the goggles on.

Given the time that went by since the battle started, and in seeing the sun sword used, there would have been a moment to put them on… unless her request was ignored and the sword was just whipped out without warning.

Specific Action: Using the same rolls as made before, nothing changing.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Sep, 2017 - 7:58pm

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2017 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 493 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay moves forward to back up Poljen and Velon. He draws his other sword as he moves and sings a song of battles long past and good metal dragons saving the day to inspire Velon.

Out of Character: He moves to M 17. Velon gets an inspiration d8.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2017 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As Poppo starts casting the grease spell, Jack calls out at him from across the room:
"Hold it ! Let's make sure it's close enough to the water before sending it slipping down… !"
He then calls out to Snapjaw: "Get ready, we're gonna need your men!... I mean, your lizards ! Damn it, you get what I mean… !"

Out of Character:
I think we can use Oswald's net contraption. Also, do the lizards use something like poles or javelins ? If so, maybe they can use these to push the golem towards the water's edge once it's fallen on the greased floor.
Still one unknown: how deep is the pool ? Is there any way the golem can find purchase on the edge to drag itself out (If so, we'll need a grease spell on that area as well, probably…) ?
Not sure about the area of effect for the Grease Spell. But I guess that's Poppo's department anyways.

Hope this works.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 10th Sep, 2017 - 11:51pm

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Round Three

Velon hits the golem with a flaming blade and retreats, dodging a harsh blow in the process. Oswald showers it with radiant light.

The rest of the group gets ready to engage the golem as it strides forward. But instead, it backs up, backing around the corner and out of sight to its original position.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 11th Sep, 2017 - 12:23am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 493

Poppo looks at the corner and then back to the group then back to the corner. "He's on to us! Either that or whoever created him figured someone might try that trick. Does anyone have a means to magically transport past him? I can Misty Step but I'm not sure I am up to handling all those cultists plus Brutus up there if he comes running back to get me."

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 493

Poljen just growls and says, "It won't follow us! We have no choice but to engage it on those terms!" Feeling somewhat vindicated his prediction was correct, he charges back to take the thing on.

Out of Character: : Just use those rolls from last round… including the Inspiration.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.