Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 518 of 1199

The group heads up the stairs until they come - Page 518 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 10:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 518

Fay says, "Ye'll be holding me hand there Master Thief, I'll not be holding yours." He smiles to himself knowing none can see him, "This hand be reserved fer another." He wonders if Mari can feel him looking at her. Then he becomes as quiet as a light breeze on a spring day.

Out of Character: I think Fay and Jack should lead the other group rather than follow.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character:
Agreed. I was under the impression they were going another route for some reason… I assume the rooms beyond the double doors that were just mentioned is where the mask is, but maybe someone could ask the lizardfolk about the lay-out of the castle, assuming they would be knowledgeable of anything beyond this point… ?

NOTE: I just saw Cinder's comment in the other thread and he seems to confirm this.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 22nd Sep, 2017 - 8:10pm

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Yup, let them head off in the direction hand in hand. Would you like them to skip a little bit while they go?

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 518 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As the two of them approach the double doors to the north, Jack mentally wishes the rest of the Blaze to succeed, no so much out of concern for his new friends as to avoid thinking of his and Fay's own coming quandary.

Standing in front of the door, the rogue lifts the stone of silence (Now hanging on its thread around his neck) to allow himself to whisper to his new partner-in-theft:

"Okay, first thing first: let's make sure this isn't trapped or locked… maybe have a listen to what's coming from the other side, as well… "

Out of Character:
Jack will do just that, in the following order: check the lock for traps, see about the opening mechanism and if the door can swing on its hinges without making too much noise, then finally listen intently as to detect movement of presence of any kind on the other side.
I'll make 2 Perception checks and an Investigation check, feel free to ignore what's not needed.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay nods his head and then realizes Jack can't see that. "Aye" he says in a whisper matching Jack's. "D'ye need me to have a listen too?"

Out of Character: This is definitely a rogues place. As the movie line goes, "A man's got know his limitations" and Fay is definitely a man. He is waiting for instructions.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 22nd Sep, 2017 - 9:58pm

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jack is just about to nod before he realizes his team-mate won't see it.
"Oh, damn this invisibility thing! ", he thinks to himself, "We're gonna have to get used to this quick, I suppose."

"You may as well put your finely tuned half-elfish earlobes to the test…", the spy whispers back to Fay, "And as the old rogue said: ' Two pairs of ears are better than one! '. Just let me have a check that everything's safe beforehand. Although I honestly can't see why they would trap the entrance to their own chambers, but I've seen better burglars than myself dropping dead for making the mistake of assuming this sort of stuff before making sure… wait a minute… here we go! "

Jack completes his examination and gets ready to push one of the doors slightly ajar as soon as everything seems safe enough… but he suddenly checks himself and asks." What if we wait untill they attack the gate to open this door? Who knows, maybe someone will come running out and we can use the opportunity? "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 518

Fay thinks on it for few seconds and then responds in a matching whisper, "Me fear is Poppo loses his concentration and our invisibility falters. I know a bit about magic and 'tis a concern. If ye hear nothing and I hear nothing, mayhaps there be nothing. But 'tis yer call here. This be your expertize, not mine."

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 518

The group heads up the stairs until they come to a door. The stairs keep going up, and look to exit at the top of the walls. The door here appears to enter a passage within the southern wall

Jack and Fay inspect the door, they find nothing out of the ordinary, faint snoring can be heard on the other side.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.