Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 521 of 1199

The group proceeds through the passage. There - Page 521 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Sep, 2017 - 1:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 521

Back in the northern chambers, Jack and Fay stand invisibly staring at yet another door.

"Well, wind whistling through a hole can't be too bad… maybe this door opens out to the battlements. Or some very deep latrine. That does it now: my curiosity's been piqued! I say let's investigate."

Jack waits for Fay to indicate if he's ready before pushing the door slightly open and have a quick look beyond.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Jack and Fay open the door to a circular room. There is another pair of double doors to the left, and a staircase circles up.

The source of the noise is higher up, a hole in the wall. It has been repaired and reinforced, but the wind blows through the gaps in the wood.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Oswald stands both surprised and impressed as he watches Mari take down the guard. Whispering, almost more to himself, he says; "I wasn't aware you had those skills." He pauses for a moment, still somewhat in shock, before following the group.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 521 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I look at Jack, "Well, shall we. Oh, and please don't count the stairs… there are far too many." I get behind Jack as he leads us up.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen nods in appreciation of Mari's kill. He then gestures for the scouts to once more move forward, with himself close behind.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jack lifts the silence stone to reply to Fay once he's assured himself that they are safely alone in the room:
"Well, at least it wasn't a huge latrine as I feared. Now I'm winking to you… yeah, well, it's not that fun to make funny faces when one's invisible. Anyways… we can have a look up these stairs, why not? I doubt the mask is hanging up there but it'll help us get our bearings at least. And there's always yet another double-door to go through besides that, there on the left… Now I'm pointing, see? Of course you don't. I think I'm starting to get the hang of this, ehehh. Now I'm winking again. Okay, seriously though: let's go see that hole in the ceiling a bit closer, then."

After this new barrage of bad jokes to loosen up his taut nerves, Jack drops Silence again as the two walk up the flight of stairs.

Out of Character:
I assume I got this right: there are actually two paths ahead here? Either up the stairs or through the double doors on the left, correct?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 521

Mark takes a bow and grins." The path is clear again." She searches the guard quickly for coins, useful weapons or valuables of any kind. Mari will then proceed forward with the other scouts. She puts her finger to her lips and smiles at those behind her.

Lia looks at her in surprise. She mutters, "You just never know."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Sep, 2017 - 11:49am

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 521

The group proceeds through the passage. There are a number of alcoves on the left hand side, each a narrow space with a pair of arrow slits. There is a larger one ahead on the right, about midway down the passage, with torchlight throwing shadows of two seated men onto the walls.

Fay and Jack proceed up the stairs, and get to the second floor landing. More doors here, to the west and south.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.