Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 523 of 1199

Out of Character: Poppo wouldn't know - Page 523 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Sep, 2017 - 2:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2017 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 523

Fay replies, "They are Elves, they have some resistance to magic and could very well have some magic on their side. I will try and listen again as well. Their senses are keen. We should attempt the other door or wait for the battle at the gate to begin and hope they are drawn to it. And yes, I have some knowledge of this group but I shan't talk of it here." Fay thinks of his grandfather and his hatred of all things human and Fay's own human half. If Jack could see him he would see the pained look on his face.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2017 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay and Jack try to obtain more of a sense of the ongoing conversation, but with no luck.

The door to the south is quiet, and does not appear to hold any surprises.

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2017 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Oswald quietly readies his bow to finish off any who may have survived the initial attack.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 25th Sep, 2017 - 3:59am

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2017 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 523 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay moves in and whispers in Jack's ear, "Let us try the door to the south. 'Twould be hard indeed to sneak past elves, even invisible and silent."

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2017 - 5:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poppo, who had remained silent during the stealth move forward as he was concentrating on keeping the scouts invisible, tugged on Lia's robe. "Remember, if they attack, they will be visible and I don't have the ability to cast it again without using up a greater power reserve."

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2017 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jack replies to Fay: "I completely agree: avoid elves and all other sorts of magic users at all costs, unless we have no other choice. South it is, then: at least it seems quiet that way… keep an ear for anything happening with our pointy-eared bunch here, though: like you said, they may decide to join the fight."

As he mentions the assault on the door, Jack pushes back any worrisome thoughts about the rest of the group's progress and does his best to concentrate on the task at hand.

Out of Character: opening southern door and peeking in.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 25th Sep, 2017 - 1:18pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2017 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 523

Since Cratol was not needed in the advanced part of the main group he hangs back and makes sure no one tries coming up on the group from behind.

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2017 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 523

Out of Character: Poppo wouldn't know if Fay and Jack are about to attack anyone, they are apart from the group.

Also, it didn't roll my readied attack and damage so I'm doing it again here. Waiting to shoot until after others attack.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 25th Sep, 2017 - 2:39pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.