Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 55 of 1199

Lia nods at Sir Onthar. " That is an - Page 55 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 2:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

25th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 281424
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 55

Lia seeing Cahleth running ahead to the paladin stays back with the others. She laughs when she sees Poljen. " Poljen, don't. This is a fierce animal. " She walks up to the party members present with Poljen. " This is Tallis Whitney, head of militia from Greenest. The dog is Bubbles. She has more news from Greenest. We must make haste there. Time is running short I'm afraid. Tallis, these are my companions of the Silver Blaze. " Lia introduces everyone and lets Tallis inform everyone of what is going on in Greenest.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 2nd Feb, 2017 - 3:34am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 5:08am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Bubbles whines plaintively, looking from Poljen to Tallis. The latter inclines her head, and the mastiff bounds forward, charging at the barbarian. The big dog stops before him, head low and forelegs splayed, tail wagging as he yips at the man who wanted to play.

Tallis catches everyone up on what she told the others, there's tension in her frame and voice, but you catch glimpses of an amiable personality.

Sir Onthar considers the news and Cahleth's request. "It sounds prudent. We can't send everyone obviously, but would the Blaze wish to ride ahead together?"

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen's grin gets wider as the big dog runs towards him. He begins scratching the animal behind the ears, then playfully pushing at one shoulder, then the other. Bubbles responds with vigorous tail-waggling and shoving back, almost wrestling. Poljen revels in the fun. At the suggestion the Blaze go ahead to Greenest, Poljen nods. "I agree. That sounds like a good idea." Almost without noticing, he begins patting the mastiff, who is now leaning against his legs, looking up at him, tongue lolling out.

2nd Feb, 2017 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Page 55 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Sar'ai is silent through the whole interaction with the halfling and her dog. She studies the small woman and is intrigued by her tenacity.
When Cahleth presents a pendant from a pouch to the halfling, Sar'ai sees the symbol on it. For a fleeting moment, the half-drow's eyes widen slightly and an eyebrow is raised, but she quickly regains her stoic appearance.

Once back with the caravan, and hering the suggestion the silver blaze should ride out ahead to Greenest, Sar'ai speaks up, "Would the small one here be accompanying us? It would prove to be better seen with one who is a friend to the town than without, given the circumstances."

Attached Image Edited: Brandonfett on 2nd Feb, 2017 - 12:51pm



2nd Feb, 2017 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Terror says...

Feeling refreshed from a good night's rest and ready for battle, Targul volunteers his services for the scouting mission. "Aye, I would be glad to get out ahead of this slow moving caravan. The fresh air will do us good!"



Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Cratol nods his head yes when the proposal for them moving ahead and into town is talked about. He prepares his stuff and walks to the head of the caravan and begins walking towards town. He knows he does not want to slow the rest down.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 55

Tallis says, "Yes, I'll go with you. If nothing else, I can make sure you don't end up wasting time with the wrong people."

She gives a whistle, and Bubbles flips over from where he'd been begging for belly scratches and returns to her side, worn gear slightly disheveled. She spends some time adjusting it, and then climbs on his back.

Out of Character: Yes, Nyzahr can certainly go along, Onthar just doesn't have reason to specifically mention her in this context at this time.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 55

Lia nods at Sir Onthar. " That is an excellent idea. I think we all shall. I look forward to a little civilization. Hopefully we get there early enough that I can have a nice long bath before the siege begins. " She grins at the group. The wood elf seems more relaxed now.

Lia vaults onto her horse and looks at the group. " We need to break this siege quickly once it begins. Otherwise we might run out of food. " She eyes Targul and Poljen and laughs. Lia ties her shield onto her horse but has her bow ready. She circles her horse around the group a couple of times while the group is getting ready. Lia eyes Sar'ai. " Are you ready to show the men the proper way to scout?" The wood elf grins at her.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 2nd Feb, 2017 - 2:42pm


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.