Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 565 of 1199

"I'll go with you," Zarra - Page 565 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Oct, 2017 - 9:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2017 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 565

Poljen tells Velon and the others, "When we are close to this village, I can cast my ritual so that I may see through Trammet's eyes while he flies above. It is good for a great distance and a fair bit of time."

He goes to Jack and simply wishes him a speedy recovery and thanks him for his help in the quest at hand. To Fay he says, "Hurry up and heal, little brother! Don't spend too much time trying to flirt with the lady clerics when you get to town. We need you back, soon." He finally turns to Lia and promises, "I will keep as many of them alive as I can." Then he grins, "But I make no promises!"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2017 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia looks at Poljen and frowns before breaking into a smile." I know that you will do all that you can Poljen. You bring great honor to both the Snow Leopards and The Silver Blaze with your courageous behavior. We will see you soon my friend." She hugs him and walks away.

Lia then walks to Cratol and hugs him." Take C͏a͏r͏e of yourself Cratol, or should I say Lord Cratol. Be careful about running off by yourself. See you soon my friend."

She then looks to Velon sadly." Yes, I will notify Silas of our situation as soon as we part. I will also contact you by the sage method from time to time to keep everyone updated. That will also be the easiest way to meet back up after. They have chosen wisely in picking you Velon. I know that you will do well. Take care my friend. Make Rezimir pay and get that mask back. "She embraces him for a moment then heads out with Fay, Jack and the others. She looks back over her shoulder and waves as she smiles at them. Lia then turns and pays close attention to the path ahead. She worries about the group she is leaving. Will they all be alive when she finds them again? Lia then uses her sending spell to update Silas on their situation and to inform him that the distraction is no longer needed.

Mari hugs everyone and then follows after Lia and the others. Worry for Fay consumes her now.

Lorairies smiles at Lawrence. She reaches out and takes the gold from him." Thank you Lawrance. You were a very fair employer. Our account is settled now. "She helps the others break down camp and prepare to depart. Pulling her black cloak tighter helps her to feel a little warmer. The young cleric knows that she needs to work hard to make a good impression on the group. She reviews her spells that she has prepared today and smiles knowing that she is ready for whatever comes their way.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 19th Oct, 2017 - 12:03pm

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2017 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

After some heartfelt goodbyes, the groups part ways. A rather subdued party makes its way down the trail to the Southwest, in pursuit of the mask and its bearer. Meanwhile the ill among the group begin to make their way north, along with their tenders.

The settlement mentioned by the mage Lawrance is spotted soon enough, from far away and above. It is nestled in a small valley, and at least from here, it appears to be a simple mountain village, if one on the large side.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2017 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 565 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen surveys the valley and town, looking for an approach that will give them cover, and allow him to use Trammet from about half-a-mile away.

19th Oct, 2017 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will walk in silence, until they see the settlement within the mountain valley. The drow wonders on the members of Silver Blaze now gone, especially of those she never met. Still, perhaps the new name of the party will work.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 19th Oct, 2017 - 9:09pm

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2017 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lorairies sees the village up ahead and grins. The excitement is about to begin. She glances at Velon and speaks," Velon, I have a suggestion. There are a couple of us that are new to your group and won't be associated with it. We could just walk into the village and see what we can find out. I have the ability to disguise myself as another being as well if needed. Maybe others here have the same ability." She gestures to her shield." Honestly, I don't think a disguise is needed for me. Seeing the emblem of Mask on this will not associate me with your group at all. It will only make them clutch their purses tighter." She laughs." Just an idea to consider, Velon."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 19th Oct, 2017 - 9:32pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2017 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 565

Poppo looks at Lia and Mari as they prepare to leave and says, "I'm sorry you have to go but I know that you need to look after the sick ones. Take care of each other and hurry back. The light around here is a little dimmer in your absence." Poppo helped them load the wagon, assisting Fay and Jack as needed and then stood to wave goodbye as they travelled to the north. Then he returned his focus to the task at hand and the village below.

19th Oct, 2017 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 565

The Quiet Shadow says...

"I'll go with you," Zarra is quick to say, considering Lorairies and her suggestion before adding, "The since I can cast disguise self and use it to change my appearance." The drow half expected the priestess of Mask to making a remark about her likeness already being hidden, though she would take off the hood and cloak.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.