Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 567 of 1199

"I believe that Lorairies and myself - Page 567 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Oct, 2017 - 9:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2017 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 567

Lawrance assesses the information from the various and makes some speculations to the group- “if the array of guards is anybindidcation, I doubt there is more than another score or so, off duty in the buildings. But that indent bothers me. I have to say, my initial thoughts were of a moderate sized creature landing. Could this half dragon have a full blooded one on call? Possible now tucked away in the stable?” He looks a bit worried at the rest of the group.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2017 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lorairies grins at Zarra." I hope your idea of blending in isn't going in with your face covered like that. If so then I will go in a different way from you." She laughs.

Upon hearing of the situation she frowns." I'm with Lawrence on this. The guards shouldn't be too difficult for this group after what I've seen so far. That stable though.... There is something important and probably big in there from all the guards around it. I think it would be wise to discover what is in that stable before making any plans. Zarra and myself are more than ready to infiltrate the village and get more information. We can do it that way or I have a foolproof way to learn more about that stable. We will have to wait for darkness for me to do it the foolproof way. That's all I have boss." She winks at Velon.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Oct, 2017 - 11:23pm

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2017 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lawrance considers further “[There] must something if great value in the stable for them to guard it so heavy. Maybe that should be our scouts’ target instead of infiltrating the village. That huge dent, however, is very must a mystery. Could it be hiding some kind of huge summoning ring, considering her stated goals?”.

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2017 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 567 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poppo listened intently to the planning. "I have invisibility to offer again if our scouts want it."

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2017 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen finally speaks up. He looks at Velon but is certainly addressing the entire group. "I am all for scouting. When it can be done with ready back-up. If things go wrong for the scouts they need immediate help, and if we are too far away to help, then I don't think it is a good idea. If we can get everyone very close to the town, or even inside the town itself, then maybe sending scouts out is a good idea. Back in the swamp castle we were never too far from our scouts. Here we might be too far away. If we can't do it safely, I'd rather we all simply walk into town looking like a group of travelers. Even though the half-dragon may have given his troops a basic description of our group."

He looks to Poppo and the other mages. "How many of us in total could you render invisible?"

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2017 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lorairies looks at Poljen and raises her eyebrows." If she can move quietly then her and I can get in and out of there easily. We would have invisibility and we can change our appearance if we needed to as a backup. I'm sure your enemy knows you well. If our whole group walks up we will have the whole town on us. I think it is dangerous to move in without knowing what exactly is in that stable and how many more guards hide in buildings also. It's much easier for two to get in and out than everyone. I can pretty much guarantee that two of us can spy in the town and get back to report it to the group."

She shrugs." I know I'm the new person here and don't have much influence. Just stating my opinion. Also, I can make the entire group much stealthier if we wait until after dark to go in to avoid prying eyes. I just feel that the two of us should gather some information now and then we can all move in under the cover of darkness. "'She studies the group curiously to see what their responses will be."

She glances at Poppo." With your invisibility spell… would it last long enough for us to get to the village, scout it and return?"

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 21st Oct, 2017 - 7:28pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2017 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 567

“Sorry, friends. An invisibility spell has far too short a duration to be worthwhile. I could possibly get my familius into the barn, and portal in, per spell. But this only works if Poppo and I take some time to pick specific spells. “.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 21st Oct, 2017 - 8:37pm

21st Oct, 2017 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 567

The Quiet Shadow says...

"I believe that Lorairies and myself can handle ourselves," Zarra says, understanding the concerns raised before offering the suggestion, "Though we could perhaps have another come along as backup. The less people that can be recognized though the better." The drow did consider waiting until night might have its advanages.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 21st Oct, 2017 - 9:36pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.