Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 568 of 1199

Lorairies looks from Lawrance to Velon." - Page 568 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2017 - 2:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2017 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 568

Poppo nods his agreement, "Invisibility is good when we are close but doesn't last long enough for you to leave from here. I think the scouts should go with their talents and see what they can find out. Otherwise, we need to use magic but I fear that stable could be magically protected from such an incursion."

He looks to Velon and says, "It's risky to send them in without immediate backup but even riskier to try to walk in the front door."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2017 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Here everyone is talking about staying up high and away from the village. I think we can get closer and then look at the situation again before we decide what to do. Why make plans were we can not do anything when we can get closer and maybe figure or see something else that could aid us in our quest to get that mask back."

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2017 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

She looks down towards the village as she thinks on the situation." The only problem with moving closer during daylight is that we risk being seen. If we sneak in now the advantage is ours. Once they realize that someone is out here then all advantage is gone." She looks at Zarra." We could use invisibility to get into town before it wears off. Then we could disguise our appearance to blend in. It would be best if we weren't seen until we are in the village."

She hesitates before continuing. Lorairies holds her black cloak out." This cloak grants me certain abilities in darkness. If need be I could use it to get away. I'm not worried about getting back here."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 21st Oct, 2017 - 11:44pm

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2017 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 568 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Time to show off your skills, Lorairies. You and Zarra go in as you see fit and report back when you can. We need to know what's in that stable most of all. Eyes on Remir or the mask would be good, but don't risk too much. If there's something interesting in the stable report back right away. Use invisibility as you see fit, although using it for the approach seems wise."

Velon continues "At dark we'll all get closer in case you get into trouble or need us urgently for any reason." The paladin points to a spot just outside of town. "How about there?" He looks to Poljen and Lawrance to approve the spot based on their scouting.

Out of Character: Intentionally vague on the last part. See Q&A. It seems we need more information as the threat in the town could overwhelm the group. Rezmir and a couple dozen guards alone seems like a losing battle, never mind what's in the stable. Most of all if two players really want to do something and it doesn't sound too nuts, my vote is they go for it. Zarra didn't get a chance to go on the scouting mission last time around.

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2017 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

((Revised)) Lawrance adds his input, thinking hard “I’d like about 30 minutes before we start our scouting. I’d like time to cast a language spell, so I can understand whatever they speak through my hawk, as well as the Hut spell to have a redoubt fallback in case something goes terribly wrong. Also, I’ve always found fire to be a good distraction, but I’m reluctant to burn down any innocent farmers home. I’ve got a few Memphis on tap that could be a nice surprise, when needed. “

Out of Character: : summon elemental can summon eight steam Memphits that each have aoe attacks, could be a nice storm front against small groups. A short rest is only an hour, to change spell slots. Hut is mostly invulnerable, so that’s my hope. Ritually casting both spells saves power for later. Sorry about the mistake with the invisibility.
Specific Action: if the group agrees we could place the dome out of sight of the village and have it handy. I’d have to stay inside but I could possibly (Dungeon Master?) lean slightly out to cast from there.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 22nd Oct, 2017 - 2:30am

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2017 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lorairies smiles broadly at his words." Thank you for your trust in us boss. We won't let you or the group down." She checks to make sure that her gear is in place for a moment. The young woman turns away from the group and covers her face with a black velvet mask, leaving only her eyes visible. She beseeched Mask," Oh great Mask, please give us complacent enemies and long shadows. They wish to take this world for their own and to take what is rightfully yours. Please aid us in protecting this world from that fate and to protect your tithe. Darkness is our friend and shadows our life blood."

She looks to Poppi or Lawrence to cast invisibility on them. After they do so she calls to Zarra," Let us begin, shall we." She will hurry towards the town with Zarra once all is ready.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 22nd Oct, 2017 - 1:00am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2017 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 568

Out of Character: . Please ignore end of previous post with regard to Velon pointing at a spot close to town they could approach from. Sounds like there’s no such place.

“Any ideas on how the rest of us get close?”

“Zarra, Lorrairies, how will you signal us if you need help?”.

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2017 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 568

Lorairies looks from Lawrance to Velon." Other than starting a fire I have no way of signaling all of you. From now on I will prepare my sending spell which would be perfect for this. I'm sorry. I'm not very used to working with large groups like this. We probably should wait the 30 minutes that Lawrance requested. The birds are the best way for you to know what is going on. Also, anything that pushes this closer to dark is a good thing. There is no good way for the main group to approach until after dark. Maybe Zarra and I should push back the scouting until dusk. That way the main group can follow in closer behind us in the darkness." She shrugs and waits." I'm fine with either way. Please don't try to sneak in without us asking for help. They will hear Tin Man or Muscles from miles away." She looks at Velon and Poljen as she says this and grins.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 22nd Oct, 2017 - 2:25pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.