Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 581 of 1199

Poppo had so many questions as he saw the - Page 581 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Oct, 2017 - 11:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

25th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256020
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 581

Lawrance keeps himself tucked unde his voluminous cloak, watching through both his own eyes and periodically the hawks as the party readies to act. Gettin Velons attention he guestures at his hawk above and points at the top of the castle with a questioning expression.

Attached Image Edited: Gknightbc on 26th Oct, 2017 - 5:47pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Using the stone Cratol will walk up behind the guard and use his staff to knock him out.

Out of Character: Will be making a few rolls but with the stone casting silence in a 15 foot radius I think he is quiet enough. Plus the stone will keep others from hearing the guard being hit a few times if that is what it takes.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lawrance gets Velon's attention as the stealth assassins move in on the guard. Velon nods at the wizard, making the assumption that he's referencing having the hawk scout the top of the castle, potentially entering to do so. He uses the message cantrip once again. "Thank you, yes. Do as you see fit on such things, we trust you." He gives a small smile and another nod to their new friend.

As the nearby guard falls Velon hears Poljen, Lora, and Lawrance express their opinions on forgoing the all out attack for getting into the castle. He nods in a agreement, knowing it is wise. Any time Poljen avoids a fight, you know it's probably best, he thinks!

"Yes, you are all right. Let's circle around behind the castle as suggested. Cratol, have your rope ready? If there's no easy way in perhaps we can climb up. Let's stop all guards from sounding the alarm at all costs, and take out any above us before we climb. Lawrance, I saw you paralyze an enemy. You and I can both try that if it makes the difference." He pulls out the uniforms gathered from the patrol. "Shall we? We'll still stand out, but they might help. If Rezmir sees Poljen or I it won't work at all, we don't really fit in here. I need to steer clear of that Godslayer as well. I swear that last one could sense my dragon blood or something. It was like a rabid dog once I got close!"

He begins pulling the guards tunic (Or whatever they wear) over his armor and tunic of Bahamut (If even possible).

Out of Character: . Going ahead and assuming the stealth team will follow the suggestion to take out the guard and will do so successfully so I can address other recent posts. If not for any reason I will, of course, post again and react to a botched guard attack or whatever happens.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 581 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Via the message magic, Lawrance whispers a reply "Do you want him inside if possible, or just on a tower?"
He dispatches his familiar to the castle, watching it fly.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

She nods at this with a smile. Sneaking out on her tip toes she moves up behind the guard. With her hand crossbow at the ready she aims for a vital spot and then releases the bolt.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The guard is brought down easily by Zarra, and the group is now presumably able to speak freely.

The hawk familiar flies up and into the cloud. A few hundred feet in, he breaks through and sees a large castle made of white stone. The architecture is beautiful and graceful. It does not at all look like something build by beings so ugly at heart.

The castle itself is built into a large chunk of light grey rock, and features two levels. The lower of these have a simple pair of sentry towers and a wall surrounding the courtyard. The upper level houses the keep and there are 4 slender towers surrounding it.

Below the castle, in the side of the unhewn rock, is a large cave entrance. Below the cave, something is spewing out mist, constantly adding to the cloud.

The hawk can see about twenty beings manning the walls, mostly simple bowmen, but there are a pair of ogres as well.

Several banners stream from the walls and towers, each with the Pale Eye banner.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 26th Oct, 2017 - 7:49pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 581

Mulling over previous conversations, Lawrance racks his memory to see if he has any references for these 'Godslayers' that could help.

Specific Action: Rolling Arcana/Religion to identify weaknesses and/or details on the Godslayers.

Out of Character: : Seeing as I cannot get any information from the familiar at that range, it'll report in once low enough. Until then, my character will stand ready to do whatever is needful.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 581

Poppo had so many questions as he saw the cloud castle arrive. He was nearly bursting to ask but he sensed the others were very focused on getting into the castle so he remained quiet for the most part. "Couldn't we get the hawk to snatch the mask off Rezmir's face and fly away? That would create a distraction if nothing else."

He pondered for a moment before saying, "Course that could just get them all worried and start searching everywhere's too."


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.