Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 7 of 1199

Lia turns her nose up at the meat Targul buys. - Page 7 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Jan, 2017 - 4:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
6th Jan, 2017 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 7

The Quiet Shadow says...

Noticing Cahleth was no longer with him would lead Geoffroy to give a small sigh, though the cleric did stop to consider the Violet Swan and deciding there he would not allow his sister to enter such a place even if the others decided to.

He was glad for Lia's agreement to his words, offering a warm smile in thanks towards the wood elf. Geoffroy took notice of what Cratol was doing as well how he missed the attack allowing the one closest to them to get away.

He watches as Cahleth moves to confront one of the two, though relaxing when he saw the two beginning to converse instead of draw weapons. Not wanting to sit on the sidelines for this he approaches the two, though they had move to an area they'd be less likely noticed and asks softly, "What is going on here, are you okay Cahleth?"

Seeing her brother stepping away for a moment, Elyria decides to keep close to her friend Lia before saying, "I hope my brother doesn't get himself into trouble." She was not two concerned, though there might of been a hint of annoyance that Geoffroy did not say anything to her before running off. Especially since he did just say they should stick together.

Out of Character: My apologizes for not jumping in sooner, I seemed to have missed a couple of places where I might have posted.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Jan, 2017 - 5:29pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2017 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Just a misunderstanding, your big friend over there looked like a man who mugged my brother yesterday" The man nods toward Pol, "I wanted to be sure before pointing any fingers."

"But its not him, so I have no further business here. My apologies if I have disturbed you."

The man doffs his hat to Geoffrey and Cahleth, then ambles off the other way, he will soon be lost to the crowd.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2017 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol smiles as he joins the others and continues to shop. HE is glad that he was able to scare the person away but he would have liked to watch him limp away as it would be easier to track him.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2017 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 7 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia notices the interaction between Cratol and the stranger she had been watching. Seeing the stranger leave she relaxes a little bit but remains alert. Lia watches the man until he exits from her sight. She looks after him thoughtfully.

Hearing movement from her other side she looks around and see Geoffrey head over to talk to Cahleth and the other stranger it looks like. Noticing that they seemed to be having a normal conversation she looks to Elyria who has moved by her side. " Geoffroy will be fine. He is just making sure that everything is okay with Cahleth. " She studies Elyria. " Going along with our talk earlier it is helpful to ask a deity for a blessing. Do you worship a deity currently? Their blessing might be really important for this mission. I will ask Sune to bless our mission as well before we depart this city. "

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2017 - 5:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

With both men gone, none perceive anything out of the ordinary, save perhaps for some questionable meat being hawked by one of the vendors. It appears that you'll be able to keep shopping in peace.

7th Jan, 2017 - 11:56am / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

The Terror says...

"Questionable meat?!? That's my favorite!" Targul rushes over to the vendor selling the questionable meat and purchases as much as he can carry.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2017 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 7

To the merchant's surprise and delight, Targul happily makes off with an entire barrel of mixed meat brined in a solution of ground spinach and peppers. It takes some looking, but the rest of the group manages to find what they needed and wanted as well. With time waning, they make their way back to the eastern gate.

The river Chionthar flows fairly high and fast today, glutted from the waning rainy season out east. The bridge spanning it, known as the Wyrm's Crossing, sits outside of the city proper. It is a heavy stone structure with multiple supports rising from the waters below. A single wooden drawbridge in the middle allows for the passage of masted rivercraft.

Assembling by the near end of the bridge is a caravan. Six wagons are in the midst of the loading of supplies and people who lack their own mounts. Each are drawn by a four horse team, while they won't be breaking any speed records, they look up to covering long distances in a day's time.

Sir Ontharr Frume is overseeing the relative chaos while sitting astride a horse with a stunningly blue coat. The color doesn't mean much on its own, but the steed's demeanor and apparent intelligence identify him as a spirit from the celestial realms rather than a natural creature.

A headcount shows 33 people are setting out on this mission, of whom 6 (Including Geoffroy's 2 retainers), are noncombatants.

A Harper agent approaches the paladin, those close enough to overhear (None of whom are not going) catch the following, "Everyone who is coming is here. We've detained one, Brom Winnel, who thought to try and skip town with the advance money, he won't be talking about his experiences for a while. Meanwhile, we 'accidentally' let slip that you're on a mission to Amn. Given that you're headed in the right direction for much of the route, that should fool most. Farewell, and may Tymora's luck be with your task." With that, the man turns and walks back through the city gate.

[Targul's barrel'o'meatychunks cost him five gold, but contains enough to feed a man for several months. He'll probably finish it off in less than one. Last call for freely swapped inventory changes. Make any remaining edits now.]

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Jan, 2017 - 9:53pm

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2017 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 7

Lia turns her nose up at the meat Targul buys. " If you are going to just throw gold away feel free to give it to me. I will at least put it to good use. That meat is disgusting. You will become ill from it and no one will wish to be around you after you eat it. "

When they arrive at the bridge and seeing the caravan preparing to leave, Lia studies it for a moment. She looks to Elyria. " Do you mind holding the reins of Beluar for me? " She slides off her horse and begins rummaging through her saddlebags. She pulls out a bottle of perfume. She applies some to wrists and neck and smiles happily. Lia offers the perfume bottle to Elyria as well. " Would you like to try some? It has a wonderful smell. " She will put the bottle back in the saddlebag after Elyria uses it or not.

Lia looks down towards the river bank. She now rummages through her bags again and pulls out an ornately carved comb with hearts adorning it and a steel mirror. She studies her appearance for a few moments. She combs her hair to her liking and then looks at her face. Nodding in satisfaction she puts away the comb and mirror. She walks down to the riverbank and squats down. Lia washes her hands in the river and stands back up. Satisfied that all is done properly she looks to the sky and calls upon Sune. She swears her allegiance to Sune and asks for her blessings on their mission. Having completed this she walks back to the group and vaults back upon Beluar. Taking the reins from Elyria she smiles. " Thank you. "

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.