Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 636 of 1199

Lora stands for a moment as some presence - Page 636 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Nov, 2017 - 1:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

16th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 258897
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 6:38am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 636

Lawrance calls out to Lora as she moves among the party and room "We've got a runner out in the hallway I've been trying to deal with, but I have a stored heal from a friend that I can use, to save your spells."
Out of Character: : 3d8+3 in spell store.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 6:40am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lora smiles at Lawrence." That's good to know. Thank you. I need every spell left. Do you need help with the runner?"

Out of Character: : Poljen should be aware of the runner now. Have fun *wink*.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Nov, 2017 - 7:20am

20th Nov, 2017 - 7:29am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will push the body away from her, before continuing with the act of opening the chest and pray the mask was there. That way, they could get out of here at the very least though the others also wanted to take the castle.



20th Nov, 2017 - 9:29am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 636 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, briefly introduces himself to those in the room.
"I'm Tazskan, a Paladin, in addition to being a Warlock. Does anyone in this room need my assistance, now?"
He recognizes, his friend Velon whom rescued him, and sees that he is badly wounded.
He goes up to him in compassion, touches him with his hand releasing a healing surge of energy.

Attached Image Edited: anronrosby on 20th Nov, 2017 - 9:57am



Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Rezmir watches you, burning hate in her fading eyes as you move to end it all for her.

Lawrance turns after Rezmir's fall and sends fire after the fleeing cultist. It catches him in the back, and he falls.

Just then though, a muscular man emerges from the door the runner had pounded on wearing nothing save some underwear. He hefts a greataxe and starts charging at the wizard.

This close to Velon, Tazskan can sense dark energy infesting the fellow paladin's wounds. As he tries to heal the man, the radiance is attacked and obliterated before it can do any significant good.

Zarra opens the chest. Respectfully laid out on a cushion of velvet is a mask, stylized to look like a black dragon head. To her senses it reeks of dark magic, far stronger than any magic item she's encountered before.

As Lora picks up Rezmir's sword, she hears a harsh voice in her mind, it declares "Unworthy!", and suddenly her hands feel a burning sensation.

Out of Character: Lora took 5 necrotic damage just now, and needs to make both a Will save, (At advantage) and an attack roll.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Lora smiles grimly as she finishes Rezmir off. Curious about the sword she studies it for a moment. Unable to discover much about it she grasps the hilt greedily. This will be worth a fortune she thinks. As her hands touch the hilt pain sears through her. She hears the harsh voice in her mind and stands still for a moment as she can't decide what to do next. For some reason she can't think straight.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Nov, 2017 - 1:05pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Nov, 2017 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 636

The Protector. says...

Taszkan, turns arround to face a half naked muscular man wielding a great axe, at Lawrence.
"Sorry, Velon it looks like we have company," he whispers.

Taszkan, summons Amabalis to come to his aid immediately, but enter through the window this time.
Taszkan, pivots while in prone facing half naked man.

Stretching out his free left hand for Eldrich blast.
.

Out of Character: I'm assuming it may be quicker, for Tazskan to use a spell this time. However, in reality his left hand would only be free, as the other was trying to heal someone.

Attached Image Edited: anronrosby on 20th Nov, 2017 - 1:36pm

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+0): 17 (1 roll)
  • Eldrich blast on D20 (+6): 23 (1 roll)
  • Damage on D10 (+3): 5 (1 roll)


Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 636

Lora stands for a moment as some presence within the sword tries to wrest control of her limbs away from her, urging her to impale herself on the blade.

But she pushes back, managing to drop the weapon.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.