Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 641 of 1199

Lora replies to Zarra before leaving the room." - Page 641 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 3:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

21st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 255582
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 641

Velon's body begins to have more life as the necrotic forces subside. He can be heard muttering "Silas, Randall, Lia… "but then suddenly awakes with a gasp, clutching his abdomen and sucking in a long, deep breath. "Wha… what… what happened?" He sees Rezmir lying there and is happy for it and asks "What of the mask?" The paladin starts to gather himself and realizes the pain in his stomach is greatly reduced now after some healing. He slowly rolls over onto his knees, collects himself, and eventually stands.

He hears Zarra speak of the mission and now having the mask, and is relieved for it. "Yes, let's move to another room to hide, rest, and decide what to do." He greets Tazskan once more, now in less of a rush. "Hello friend. Good timing on finding you. Thanks for your help. Do you have any guess as to where your belongings are? Probably on the floor below, eh?"

Velon encourages the group to go find another room on this floor before more enemies show up, and before discussing their options further. "Perhaps we can hide in a room and magically disguise the door to look like the castle wall? Maybe they'd forget the room was ever there and thus not look for us."

Out of Character: There could be much debate over going for the castle versus leaving, so probably best to move first. Velon will be curious to hear opinions from all, along with any creative ideas on how to keep the mask safe if they remain. Out of character I feel that he'd probably be so focused on the mission and pleasing Silas that he'd want to teleport out immediately, but would be willing to do a little 'suspension of disbelief' and go along with staying for the fun of it. Such things are often required in Dungeons & Dragons anyhow to go along with the story and fun of a dungeon even when one knows their character might otherwise leave or skip a dungeon or quest if they were a real person.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lora grins at Zarra." Why stay you ask? Wealth. Owning a flying castle. Think how valuable it would be to have this fortress. Think of how much it would hurt the enemy. Plus it would just be fun. We can escape at any time as long as we stay by the boss."

She then speaks to Velon." Okay boss, I'll go look for a room now. This probably isn't the best place to hang around as someone else mentioned earlier. ". Lora will walk quietly down the hall outside the room. She will head in the direction they haven't traveled yet. Once again she will ask Mask to assist her.

Out of Character: : Guidance cast to help with stealth.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 22nd Nov, 2017 - 12:51pm

22nd Nov, 2017 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Taszkan, welcomes Velon back to the land of the living."Its great to have you back." He confirms, that he, himself isn't at full health either.

"If everyone, feels that this room isn't safe perhaps we should secure another,"? He says.
"I'm in no hurry to leave, besides the half- breed has taken most of my gear," Taszkan adds.
Taszkan, will stay close to both Poljen, and Velon. Amabalis, close by also.

Attached Image Edited: anronrosby on 22nd Nov, 2017 - 1:48pm



Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 641 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Don't let her go alone. It's ok for the right people to scout ahead, but otherwise we stay close. Wait, where is the mask?"

Velon stays close to Poljen, knowing he is weak at the moment. "I have one guess as to who hacked Rezmir apart like that." He musters a small smile. "Don't worry big guy, I'll protect you next time too." ;)

After a moment he says much less sarcastically. "Actually, these smarter enemies are afraid to face off against you. We shouldn't give them the option. I will rethink my tactics next time so that several of us lacking the strength of the Snow Leopards don't end up napping on the floor again."

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will go with Lorairies to look in the other rooms on this floor to make sure they are all empty and see if they offer a good place to possibility rest. He will offer Lorairies her equipment back.

He will offer to put the mask in his back pack for safe keeping.

22nd Nov, 2017 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Quiet Shadow says...

"The mask is secure," Zarra will say patting her pack before continuing, "It is wrapped up, just in case directly touching it could case issues. I got a sense that it was loathed for being picked up, but I was unharmed by it." The drow will give it up if asked, but otherwise leave it where it was.

She will follow Lorairies and Cratol in finding somewhere to hide or regroup, hoping though that they can avoid encountering anyone. The drow will consider the priestess of Mask and say in reply to her words before, "Even still, we are here on a mission, not for wealth or the castle itself. That, and having a giant flying castle is a bit too visible to allow keeping a low profile."



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 641

Cratol and Lorairies make their way along the hall rather easily. All seems to be quiet up here. The only open door is the one the man with the greataxe exited, the large room within is mostly dark.

Out of Character: To be clear, the remaining acid isn't going to burn through the floor or anything else of that nature, it has pretty much done what damage it was going to. That doesn't mean the layer of sludge left behind by it is pleasant or safe to rest in though.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 641

Lora replies to Zarra before leaving the room." Why not try for more? This can really hurt the enemy. This castle is actually pretty low profile. It looks like a cloud in the sky. Landing it at night makes it even harder to detect. You don't think this castle would be immensely useful to us? I would wager that you are the only one out of us that feels that way. What kind of drow turns down an opportunity like this? "She shakes her head.

As her and Cratol walk along she stops." Wait just s minute." She touches his shoulder. ." There, you are.blessed by Mask now. You will find sneaking around even easier for you." Lora nods towards the dark room. She will ease into it quietly and look to see if it would be of use to the group.

Specific Action: Lora will search the room to see what it holds. She cast guidance for her perception. Advantage on stealth checks for one hour for Cratol.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 22nd Nov, 2017 - 3:48pm


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.