Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 651 of 1199

Cratol looks at them. What are they wearing - Page 651 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Nov, 2017 - 8:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

30th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256759
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2017 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 651

Lawrance whispers to the group in general "These are more likely to be enemies than friends. I doubt we'd have a chance short of magic in enlisting them to our cause."
Out of Character: : How much more of the keep is left to go?

Sponsored Links:
26th Nov, 2017 - 12:09am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Taszkan, hears Lawrence whisper to the group. "I agree with the Wizzard here. This couple, are likely to be quite angry if awakened. Any chance for gentle persuation,"? Taszkan whispers, with a grin.



Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lora backs away from the room before speaking in response to Cratol." I doubt if they will be friendly to us. There is no sign of them being held here against their will. I think that we should leave them be and keep clearing out the rest of the keep. It will be impossible to take them both out before they awaken. Fighting one or both of them would have the whole castle upon us I would imagine."

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 651 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen furrows his brow, then suddenly smiles. "Yes, fighting them now would be difficult. It would draw more enemies to us. But if we can avoid them for the moment… Velon, give me the silent necklace. I will stand just inside the doorway. Noise can not go through, so everyone else should be able to creep by. Then I will follow. We finish clearing this floor, and hopefully all the way down and take the control room. Then we can attack these giants if we wish, or offer to let them off if they will go peacefully. If they wake up during this, we have lost nothing. But if it works… what do you think?"

Out of Character: : Yes, noise could penetrate through the walls, but I would guess everyone has Advantage on Stealth at a minimum, or a very low DC target for Stealth doing this. If they wake up, Poljen will rush into his attack. Heck, if they are sleeping close enough to one another he could have them IN the effect at the same time, he would do it.

Attached Image Edited: PaulNelson on 26th Nov, 2017 - 12:39am

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will smile and move away from the room and work on finishing to clear this level. Once this level is clear besides the giants he will move down to the next level with Lorairies in hopes to clear out the next level with little or no issues. He knows someone says the control room to maneuvering the caste is on the next floor down. IF he finds that he knows it is important to take control from who ever is in there.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Poljen also continues with the clearing operation, avoiding the giants for the moment. He suspects they will lock horns with them eventually. But maybe they can do it after securing the bridge of this flying castle.

Out of Character: : If needed, another Stealth check.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 651

The remainder of the floor is cleared easily enough, and the group proceeds down the stairs once more.

Four men guard a door in the middle of the hallway on the first floor. Approaching them unseen would be very difficult.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 651

Cratol looks at them. What are they wearing as far as armor and what weapons does he see. He has an idea but Lorairies will have to be willing to play a good part in this idea.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.