Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 658 of 1199

The puches of those Air Elementals were keenly - Page 658 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Nov, 2017 - 1:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

25th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256043
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2017 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 658

Velon feels the force of the air elementals near him and sees Zarra get pummeled. He runs up next to her to see if she needs aid, yelling "Go, go, get away from them!" as he tries to get her to move out of their range, keeping himself between the elementals and Zarra. If she follows, ideally they both will move as far as they can and instead attack from a distance. Velon unleashes a firebolt to see if it will harm this new foe.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2017 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Firing off another volley of Firey Bolts at the Elementals, Lawrance gets his familiar to perch above the door frames, watching for new enemies.

Out of Character: : with the Alarms, Hut and such, Lawrance's shield is at 12.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2017 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lora grimaces as Zarra is pummeled by the elemental. She knows the easiest way to stop them is to stop the mage. Lora remembers that her cape requires near darkness for polymorph to work." I'll be right back. Trust me." She races for the nearest door that hasn't been tried yet. Lora will listen at the door for a moment before opening it. She will pick the lock if necessary and enter the room. Lora calls upon Mask to aid her in this desperate attempt. Lora will polymorph into a bat if she has an action left.

Specific Action: She will use cunning action to dash if necessary to reach the door. Perception is to listen at the door. Guidance will be cast and in effect for perception and lock picking if the door is locked. If lock picking isn't required and the room is dark enough then she will polymorph into a bat.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 29th Nov, 2017 - 9:16pm

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2017 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 658 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

If Cratol sees Lorairies heading for another door he will go aid her so she is not going someplace alone and without back up.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2017 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen sees Cratol ignore the threat of the elementals and run for the downed guard. He decides his energy would be best directed at these new threats, rather than yelling at an ally. He wields the great axe and begins to chop into the nearest creature…

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2017 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Wow, impressive. Another 1 here, after two 1s on the d8s when I did [Critical Hit]. Sigh.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Nov, 2017 - 1:51am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 658

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, also sees the Elementals attacking the group. He calls, upon Amabalis to go and join Lawrences familiar, the Hawk. That is perched above the door frame. He is to watch out for enemies.

He continues to hold great sword in one hand, with the other hand unleashing two volleys of Eldrich blast, towards any elemental still attacking.
Out of Character: I'm assuming that Tazskan, completely missed with his melee attack on guard/s?

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Amabalis stealth on D20 (+4): 13 (1 roll)
  • Eldrich blast on D20 (+6): 17 (1 roll)
  • Eldrich blast damage on D10 (+3): 12, 9 (2 rolls)


30th Nov, 2017 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 658

The Quiet Shadow says...

The puches of those Air Elementals were keenly felt, enough to nearly knock her out in one go. Zarra was appreciative of the ain't being offered and would definitely seek to move as quickly away from the creatures as possible, so that the drow could attack at range, yet she will also try to avoid the guards still up and about.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 30th Nov, 2017 - 1:50pm




 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.