Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 675 of 1199

Tazskan, sees that the situation is looking - Page 675 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Dec, 2017 - 2:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

29th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256572
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 675

Out of Character: : Cool! Another Critical! Rolling that extra damage here… come on, baby! Papa need a new pair of shoes! [..]

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Hot on Velons heels, Lawrance relays the dire situation in the room! “We have to make it in time!”
Out of Character: : dashing through the halls, in a two party rescue team, up the stairs we go, trying not to scream….

Attached Image Edited: Gknightbc on 5th Dec, 2017 - 8:24pm

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ignazio raises a quizical brow. "Sounds like we didn't miss the party. Shall we make an inconspicuous entrance?"

Out of Character: :
Ignazio will turn invisible and proceed with stealth unless Nicolaos makes a noticeable entrance. If the giantess is still living, he will attempt to cast hold person on her, followed by asking what's going on and then blasting her with cold cantrips.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 675 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen gets up and swings at the giantess again, causing yet more wounds to bleed.

She roars in response. Grabbing both Lora and Poljen, the Giant woman starts repeatedly smashing the pair together until they stop moving of their own accord.

As sound fades, they hear her saying, "Alive? Good, this was too slow. The wyrmspeaker, yes, she'll give him a death worthy of his crimes."

Nikolaos and Ignazio, still invisible from the earlier scroll, poke around the hallway intersection shortly after the sounds of fighting cease. To their right, they see a giant woman with very dark skin and flaming orange hair step out of a room.

Bereft of clothing and covered in blood, she is unceremoniously dragging the limp form of a rather burly looking man behind her as she heads in the opposite direction, towards a spiral staircase at the far end of the hall. As the pair watch, two more figures appear, running up the stairs, one an obvious mage, the other a man in heavy plate.

Velon and Lawrance reach the top of the stairs, and see the giantess limping towards them, dragging a familiar shape behind her.

Out of Character: I'll go ahead and use the death saving throws rolled for Poljen before. If he doesn't take another hit, he stabilizes after five rounds and is safe. I'll need death saves for Lora and Cratol. Good luck guys. If wondering, I actually rolled two fist attacks dealing enough damage each to down their targets, this was just a more interesting way for her to end it.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 5th Dec, 2017 - 11:35pm

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As planned, Lawrance fires off a Hold Person once within sight of the Giantess, his Hawk coming out from hiding and diving into the back of her head and providing a needed distraction once Velon engages in melee.
Specific Action: Casting Hold Person DC 14, Hawk Help action for Velon. Closing only to 59 feet.

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2017 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Lora is shocked as Poljen gets up and kisses her. She stands incredousky as he gets up and hacks at the tree like legs of the giantess. Moving to pick up her own sword she feels herself gripped in a huge hand and lifted in the air. Shortly afterwards she feels immense pain as she is slammed into Poljen and screams in agony. A couple more bonebrraking impacts and she goes unconscious, hanging limply.

Out of Character: . Wow, that was brutal. Hopefully I roll better for these.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 6th Dec, 2017 - 12:58am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Dec, 2017 - 1:39am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 675

The Awakened says...

Nickolaos is going to follow the commotion to try and assess the situation. If he notices the tabard of Bahamut that Velon is wearing he will assist by casting Guiding Bolt on the Giantess and using his reaction to hopefully make the Giant miss with a use of bardic inspiration.
If he doesn't notice he will remain unseen and continue to observe.



6th Dec, 2017 - 2:44am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 675

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, sees that the situation is looking grim for the team. He feels torn between rushing off to battle, and on the other hand, being on guard duty.

Seeing, through the eyes of Amabalis, he informs Poppo, and Zarra that the giantess is on the move. That she has what appears to be holding on to the bodies of Poljen and Lora. "I'm going to get the pseudodragon, to assist the hawk in a distraction," he adds.

He calls out to Amabalis, to join the hawk come out from hiding, and dive for the back of giantess neck.
Once Velon and or Lawrence, comes to engage in melee. But to retreat, back to safety afterwards.

Out of Character: Sorry Guy's cannot stand by and do nothing, I know its a risk, using both familiars. Hawk, and psuedodragon. That Giantess, needs a huge distraction, to enable the reinforcements to intercept her.

Attached Image Edited: anronrosby on 6th Dec, 2017 - 3:10am

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Amabalis perception. on D20 (+3): 6 (1 roll)
  • Amabalis stealth on D20 (+4): 13 (1 roll)
  • Amabalis sting melee on D20 (+4): 11 (1 roll)
  • Amabalis melee damage on D4 (+2): 3 (1 roll)



 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.