Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 687 of 1199

Lora stirs groggily." Oh.. My… head." - Page 687 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Dec, 2017 - 12:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

19th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 259334
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 687

"Wessic, at least that is what others called him. It is her out there, the hemophage. I can feel her."

Shortly after the ghost speaks, a voice can be heard at the door. "So much death and blood in there. How much more will be spilled this night I wonder?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance quickly rouses everyone in the Hut who is still sleeping. “The vampire is at our door. Who wants to tell her we aren’t home? Someone go wake the others. “Whispering to Velon he says “Remember, the Hut is opaque and no spells or effects can cross it. She’ll have to come inside the room as mist probably, but she can’t enter the Hut. Also, We should dive the castle for the nearest lake or river fast! Give her less time to muster the whole castle against us. So far only one trigger so she seems alone.”

Out of Character: : Daishain, the whole group would have been inside the Hut when it was cast, even if they went elsewhere to rest.

Attached Image Edited: Gknightbc on 8th Dec, 2017 - 8:23pm

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ignazio slowly stands in the corner of the room. So much for surprising the vampire. I better call Luna. We are going to need all the help we can get. Continuing to draw from his pipe, he summons his shadow hound Luna.

Out of Character:
Bonus action, 3 sp, putting her in front of me.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 687 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon puts a finger over his lips to keep everyone quiet. He whispers "Everyone out of the hut unless you cannot fight". "We aren't leaving two people outside to die at the hands of a vampire while we hide in a hut. We are here to fight! Remember, they don't know how many of us are in here, so don't tell them, and speak as little as possible."

Velon steps outside the hut and readies his weapon, hoping the door holds off most regular cultists but expecting the vampire to make her way through one way or another.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Someone tests the locked door handle, then the voice is speaking again, "You don't want to play? Hmph, then you should not have come here."

The alarm bell rings again, and then there is silence.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Velon reaches into the small gap beneath his armor up near his neck and fingers the edge of the scroll. "We'd be leaving two to die," he thinks. "If only there were at least windows," he ponders, wondering if he'll regret not taking the group away earlier. The two new members were a blessing and a burden, with regard to teleporting away. His finger also bumps into the heartscale, and his thoughts shift. He slips his hand out of his gauntlet and slides it in over the heartscale, palm flat against the gift from Silas, closing his eyes just for a moment. "Silas, Bahamut, great gold dragons one and all, we are in need of aid, such that we can carry on this fight in your name."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 687

"Velon, I think we are done here. Let's get the group out to the Griffons, get some away that way and arrange to meet somewhere, and use the scroll. If we release the Queen, this castle will fall and there is no mage handy to summon an elemental to bouy it up. Thus the castle dies and a lot of the cultists, as well. We can locate it later and make sure it's clear, after the mask is safe. But if we don't move now, that undead blood-sucker is coming back with friends, and we are unprepared."

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 687

Lora stirs groggily." Oh.. My… head." She sits up slowly and looks around." What happened? Who are these people?" Upon seeing Poljen her face reddens slightly as she remembers what happened before.
After a short time she has a grasp on what is currently happening." I hate to quit after coming this far. One thing is certain though… we can't just hide in this room. There is no escape for all of us now. In my opinion we either head out now and crash this castle or we get ready to fight. We can't fight from this room. If we hurry we could get set and prepare to make the halls a killing zone as they come at us."

She pauses for a moment as if unsure." The extra people really change things for me. We always had the luxury before of teleporting out to safety. Now it would mean leaving some behind." She addresses the newcomers now." I think that you two should get to your mounts. What you do after that is up to you. That would allow the rest of us to fight and if it became obvious that we could not win we would teleport out. I do not wish to leave anyone behind nor do I wish to die needlessly to not leave anyone behind."

She slowly manages to stand. Lora begins gathering her weapons up and readies herself for combat. She once again pulls the black mask down over her face." Boss, whatever we do must be done now. If we delay our decision will be made for us and it won't be to our liking. One of us should maintain lookout in the hallway while we prepare. I will do it." She looks curiously at the others and waits for their reply.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 9th Dec, 2017 - 12:58am


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.