Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 689 of 1199

Cratol will wait just outside the door to - Page 689 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Dec, 2017 - 3:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

21st June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 259509
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 689

"And on that note, I think it's time for me to blend in a bit more" Ignazio states as he seems to disappear. He then stealthily sneaks out into the hallway.

Out of Character:
Casts invisibility on himself. Not sure if you want me to roll for stealth or if it's better for you to. If the later, my bonus is +3.

Sponsored Links:
9th Dec, 2017 - 4:10am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Lookimg to Velon, the drow will ask, "Where shall you have me, hidden and ready to attack? I say if we stay, we prepare to fight. Since we have the two newcomers, we cannot simply teleport out. Not without leaving the dvati behind." Zarra will look to them, or the singler "Her" as it may be in truth.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 9th Dec, 2017 - 4:11am



Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lora grins under her mask and walks out into the hallway. She takes up a spot on rhe side of the door away from Poljen. "I'm counting on you Muscles to bring down the vampire. I have nothing much left to contribute with. . I will do what I can to help though. Let's finish what we started." She has her shield in one hand and her hand crossbow in the other. Lora keeps watch the opposite direction from where the vampire went. She will support where needed. The cleric prays silently to Mask as she awaits the enemy forces.

9th Dec, 2017 - 4:31am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 689 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

"Lead, the way mighty Poljen son of Nels. May the great Bahamut guide your feet, to victory."
He, notes that Loraries is accompanying him, "Watch his back," then politly nods.
He also quietly, encourages himself "Oh great one, Bahamut grant us all divine favour today."

Tazskan, takes note of what Velon has said earlier. Out of Character: If Velon, wants everyone to go out into the hallway, then he will also go. Unless instructed otherwise.

Attached Image Edited: anronrosby on 9th Dec, 2017 - 4:54am



Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 5:13am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

With a sigh of resignation, Lawrance drops the Hut and lets the door open. Remaining in the control room for the moment, he makes sure the course is still set for the cloud giant city and then hides the instruction book in a nearby chair cushion. While he waits, he goes through a ritual casting of a phantom steed, hoping there is enough time to complete it.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 7:09am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

People pour back out into the hallway. The immediate area seems to be quiet and clear, but banging and shouting can be heard from the floors above.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 689

“Poppo, here, take the scroll. You, Zarra, and Lora go no further than the door to the room, ok? If things go bad teleport away with the mask. Take as many of us as you can, of course, but do not risk to much in delaying. Please destroy the Queen’s prison before you go. If we decide we should all make a run for it to find the winged beasts our new friends came in on, please also free her before we run. Take the control instructions with you. We don’t want the enemy to have use of them.”

After handing over the scroll to Poppo Velon will join the others in the hall to stand and see what their fate may bring. He adds to all “this may be our final stand.” “If all goes well we hold here and keep the control room. If not, we make our exit. Did someone say they can get away without help?” He looks to the newcomers. “I’m sorry, I fear our time here may have made your mission of the sundial impossible. If we can win this day we will still help you find it.”

Out of Character: . Daishain is our stand here worthy of a diagram. I don’t really know how to picture the hall or how many angles they could approach from.

Does Poppo have feather fall available? Anyone else?

Attached Image Edited: Cinder on 9th Dec, 2017 - 2:13pm

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 689

Cratol will wait just outside the door to the control room so see where he may be needed when the fighting takes place. He will look at Lorairies and ask her how she is feeling.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.