Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 705 of 1199

Lawrance steps up and goes with the coffin-hunting - Page 705 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Dec, 2017 - 6:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 255328
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
17th Dec, 2017 - 5:01am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 705

The Awakened says...

"If this place was built with giants in mind, there should be enough room to ride griffons in if we wanted. If there is anything guarding the coffin it may be nice to have them in battle; and if there's not anything guarding, we can use them to help us drop it off the side to destroy it."
"Who is still well enough to go to the crypt? I only have a little healing energy left"

Out of Character: Nikolaos will heal Poljen, Ignazio, and himself. He will have two more heals that he will have to use.

Nikolaos Willahelm Results:
  • Heal Poljen on D6 (+0): 6, 4 (2 rolls)
  • Heal Ignazio on D6 (+0): 5, 6 (2 rolls)
  • Heal Nikolaos on D6 (+0): 2, 2 (2 rolls)


Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2017 - 5:18am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Hearing the Giantess describe the way to the crypt she frowns." If we hurry we will beat her there. Speed is our ally here. I am pretty much unhurt. I will go ahead while everyone heals up and gets ready. I can make sure there are no traps waiting. Besides, all of you coming will sound like a herd of mammoths. See you there." She bows low and takes off through the dining room. Lora casts guidance as she goes to help notice any traps or cultists.

Specific Action: Guidahce is cast to help with perception and stealth.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 17th Dec, 2017 - 5:19am

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2017 - 5:34am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lora speeds off ahead of the others. Moving through the same door the mist took, she finds herself at the rear of a throne room.

Slightly ahead and to her left are a pair of nearly identical thrones. One of them is occupied. The partially mummified corpse of a giant is seated in the chair. Some person, or more likely persons, with a macabre sense of humor went to the trouble of posing the body. It is rigged with ropes and wood such that it would remain erect, with an arm outstretched as if he were addressing people in the court.

The door indicated by the ghost is to Loraires' right.

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2017 - 5:39am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 705 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen nods at Cratol's words. "I will make a few stakes from the wood in the banquet hall," he says, resting the axe on his shoulder. We will be close behind, Lora. Stay safe." He thanks Nikolaos for the healing and says to Velon, "I am still able to fight. Let us finish this abomination."

Out of Character: : As we go through the banquet hall he will bust up a chair or a couple of stools for the legs, and give them rough points. Normally with his boots he would have advantage on Stealth, but his exhaustion drops it to normal roll. He will bring up the rear, and give stakes to any who want them.

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2017 - 6:21am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

She shakes her head at the macabre joke. She approaches the door to her right and places her ear against it and listens for any noises. Lorairies nods to Ignacio and pushes the door open. The cleric will be seeking the stairs that lead downward to an engraved door.She will rely upon guidance as always to assist her.

Out of Character: : She won't open the door right away if she hears anything that could be dangerous behind the door.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 17th Dec, 2017 - 7:59am

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2017 - 6:23am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Ignazio flashes a wild grin as the monster turns to mist. That wasn't so bad. Maybe there's good money in hunting these things… He feels even better as radiant energy washes over him, healing the few cuts and bruises he suffered. Seeing Lora rush off, he quickly follows behind, saying "Can't let you have all of the fun."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Dec, 2017 - 6:36am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 705

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, calls out to those that are going off to chase the Vampires mist trail.
"Wait, up allow my psuedodragon to go with the hawk.He can also by the eyes and ears for those left in the control room."

Tazskan sends the pseudodragon off with the hawk. Meanwhile, he himself remains inside control room.



Post Date: 17th Dec, 2017 - 6:53am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 705

Lawrance steps up and goes with the coffin-hunting group talking “Stakes will help, but only sunlight or destroying her coffin will permanently remove the undead. Let’s hope nothing else awaits us down there. “.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.