Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 718 of 1199

Lora grins at Ignacio. In a loud whisper she - Page 718 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Dec, 2017 - 4:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 255324
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 718

Lora raises her eyebrow at Ignacio's statement about scouting the cave completely unnoticed." Will your trick muffle your steps and hide your human smell? Dragons are said to be able to see that which is unseen as well. I wouldn't be so sure of protection by your magic. Scouting that cave by any means is very risky. Getting caught in the act by yourself could mean the end of you. It would probably be safer to have the whole party minus whoever guards this room advance in there and engage the dragon. Maybe a more expendable source could be used to give us more information first." She looks over at Lawrance and Tazskan.

Out of Character: : Lora has no slots of any kind left. Sorry she couldn't help out with a spell to store.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Dec, 2017 - 2:28pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance looks indignant at her statement “Expendable?!? Gamliel might have an issue with being thought of like a crossbow bolt or potion vial. I do ask him to try things outside his comfortable patterns, but he’s not disposable! Besides, it’s very expensive to recall him if he gets this form killed. He likes really expensive baubles to come over to our realm. “.

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As Cratol stretches and wakes up after a long rest he feels different. He stands up and moves away from the others so he can preform his workout and get his body in top form. He is not feeling 100% but he feels he can do some things.

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 718 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Ignazio smirks at Lora and sweeps his hat off as he says, "Thank you for your concern. Most people regard me as expendable. I had not considered the five senses. Concerning sound, I have a light tread. For smell, I could disguise that." He pauses before saying, "Let us not consider touch and taste… "

20th Dec, 2017 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, likewise raises an eyebrow, at Loraires statement. "Hope your not referring to our familiars being expendable. In fact, no one and neither their familiar, is expendable here.We, will just have to find another way, to deal with a dragon."

Tazskan, looks over at Cratol performing some kind of martial arts routine.
"Fascinating, the work of a Master," he comments.

Attached Image Edited: anronrosby on 20th Dec, 2017 - 3:24pm



Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Velon is relieved to have the vampire tossed away and the group safely back in the control room. He visits Poppo and Zarra, placing a hand of each of their shoulders in turn. "Thank you for doing your duty to preserve our mission. I know it must not be easy to stay behind. My faith in you makes it easier to know the mask is safe when we are running all about this place. You are, of course, free to trade off this responsibility whenever you need. It is no order, only a choice for you to make. We will likely need your magic against the dragon anyhow." He takes a seat on the floor leaning against a wall after ensuring the door is secure and taking count to ensure all are there. The plate clad man with the fiery red beard starts to fix up his wounds, clean up his armor, and have something to eat and drink.

Velon has a look of great concern on his face as Lora tells him more of the giant fight, looking over at Poljen to see if he is in the loop on the telling of this story. Lora and Poljen can see him look over at Cratol with a furrowed brow. He ponders the few times Cratol has disappeared without warning or been so stubborn as to willingly wake a sleeping giant, ignoring Poljen's lead. He ponders "He isn't… no… can't be… "and lets the thought go. He will carry this concern about Cratol now though, and watch him more closely to ensure he isn't actively working against the group in some fashion. "Funny how being leader changes your perspective," he thinks. "Laughing and praising him as a man of action feels a bit more foolish now," he concludes privately.

"Thank you Lora, for you and Poljen wanting to tell me. I trust you will both help me watch for more such trouble going forward. Everyone should listen to Poljen at all times. He has always been a leader with us and is our greatest warrior. I, for one, certainly listen to everything he has to say."

------------------

After the rest, Velon will ask the group "I would like to hear everyone's ideas on how to clear this castle and fight the dragon all while keeping this room safe." "I really hate to leave anyone behind here, especially against the dragon. If even one cultists hides and evades us however, he could enter this room and cause us a great deal of trouble if no one is hear. Also, what course are we on currently and how is our progress. We could start moving elsewhere, although I hate to unleash a dragon on Waterdeep or anywhere else."

He will also address the Queen. "Great Queen, thank you for your most valuable help. Will you work with us for just a bit longer so we can finish removing all enemies from this place and land the castle safely before you ascend to join your kin? Do you sense that the dragon is still here below?"

Out of Character: Thanks Daishain for moving the Vampire dumping and rest along. With the party so weak we were all trying to be very cautious. The thought of running around outside with only one way (Climbing) to get back inside seemed like easy pickings for the dragon if he/she happened to be flying about.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 718

"Velon, this room could only be kept safe if we lock it in some fashion, and even then it could be circumvented. With the general size of this place, even the dragon itself could come in her break down any barrier we arrange. The only way I can see of keeping this control room secure directly is if someone was left behind, ready to smash the glass or alert us if someone attempts to forcibly enter. Indirectly, clearing out the castle of every threat - both cultist and bigger foes - will make this as secure as we could want it. Now that we have rebuilt our strengths, that seems the best option."

Out of Character: : I'll ask again - before we rested, can I get a level 1 healing of any kind for my Spell Store?

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 718

Lora grins at Ignacio. In a loud whisper she says "I value people over familiars. I'm funny like that." She looks to Lawrance." It is expensive to bring your familiar back? Are we not sitting on a veritable treasure trove??How much more expensive is it to bring one of us back? I don't have the resources to do it. I wonder if anyone here does." She shrugs and listens to Velon.

"Boss, all I have is that one of the wizards could place a hut here again blocking the door. That would enable the entire party to face the dragon. I think that we should take down the dragon quickly. We could use magic means to project our voices calling for the surrender of any guards left. I doubt they will have much fight left in them when they know we have taken out everything but them."

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Dec, 2017 - 4:05pm


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.