Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 748 of 1199

Lawrance surveys the ice, it’s depth and - Page 748 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2018 - 1:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 748

Ignazio yawns and gives a dismissing wave at both Poljen and Velon. Whatever He then looks at Nikolaos, "What do you want to do?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol comes around and sees Lorairies kneeling next to him. He looks at her and smiles. "Now I understand what Poljen meant you are like an angel. Thank you for my life.". He sits up and feels the tiredness in his body. "Give me a bit and I will be fine. We did it we ended this dragons life and the castle is now ours. We should get to my home where we can resupply before heading the water deep with it."

2nd Jan, 2018 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos chuckles as Poljen kisses the top of his head and says "I am glad to find you to be a man of your word Poljen, but I would not want to stand in between you and Lorairies."
Then when Poljen's speech turns darker he says with great sadness "I apologize that I acted differently that what was discussed before battle, I did what I thought was right, and what I thought would bring us victory. Zarra paid a higher price than the rest of us, and that is a burden that I and others here will have to live with. While I cannot help with her wounds I will sing of her courage and tell of her actions here today. She will not be forgotten."
He then sees Loraries wake Cratol with magic, and starts to address others in the room. "Ignazio, you have more than fulfilled your duty, and you are under no obligation to stay after we secure the sundial. However, there is something I have been seeking that is more valuable to me than anything I believe to be found in this dragon's den."
Turning towards Cratol "It is my understanding that we are taking this castle to your lands; which you are lord of. I assume when we land, you will fly your banners from the ramparts and claim it as your own. What I ask sir, is that you give my mother a position of privilege and comfort in your court, and in exchange I will offer you my talents to call upon at your leisure. You have seen what I have to offer, and have already benefited from my gifts. What say you?"

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 748 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

She grins at the huge barbarian." Just another day, another dead dragon for this group. Maybe instead of killing all of them you could find one to ride. Just think of all the fun that you could have. I bet with your share of this treasure hoard that you can find at least a copper dragon to fly on." She laughs and winks.

She smiles at Cratol." Thanks. You really should take some time and get some rest. You have suffered a lot the last few days. I know that you wil be glad to see your home."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 2nd Jan, 2018 - 9:04pm

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol Looks to Lorairies. "Oh I plan to rest. I did not want to rest too much when dealing with taking this castle for ourselves but now that it is done I plan to rest as we continue to head for my lands and home." Looking to Nicolaos he says "While it is my lands and I am to be the lord soon I will not fly banners over this castle as it is not mine to do so. This castle belongs to all of us and if any flags fly above this castle it should be the Flag of the Silver Blaze. I can offer your mother a place in my keep for the help you have given us. If you wish to stay with us and possibly become part of the Silver Blaze like some others I feel may want to too."

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Velon, listening in from nearby, nods at Cratol's words. He asks Poljen "If we reunite with Lia and the others, would you object to the name of the Blaze still being used?" I picture a flag of fiery silver like a blazing or exploding sun, the chaotic nature of the fire representing the chaotic mix of talents and personalities we've had in this group. A regimented military order we surely are not, and I for one prefer it that way in my experience! ... Just an idea… "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jan, 2018 - 1:06am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 748

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, gives a shout of triumph after witnessing Poljen give the final blow to the dragon.
"Yes, he is dead finnally, fantastic effort everyone."
" Mighty Poljen son of Nel, having the honor of the final blow."
After, hearing hearing his heated exchange of words in front of the others, also adds.

"I also regret, not being able to do more for you friend, forgive me. It has been, an honor and privaledge to fight along side you."

He walks over to Zarra, briefly touches her hand.
"I did not know, Zarra very well. But she faught bravely, died in honor," he says, eyes watering.
"If, there is a chance of resurrecting her, we should pursue that path," he states looking directly at Velon.

He wanders, over towards the treasure horde buried under ice. However one item, stands out, unmistakble for him.
A dragons skull, but this one has the color of a large bronze dragon.

He touches it, bows his head gently. A mixture of anger and sadness, flooding him.
"Today, you have been avenged, this evil white scourge is gone," he turns looking at the others with a smile on his face.

Looking, at Velon "My, healing abilities need a long rest to recover. Perhaps I can assist the Wizzards here instead"?

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2018 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 748

Lawrance surveys the ice, it’s depth and the area and says “We do not have enough time to excavate or melt all of this. We should be arriving at his lands in about two hours, after which we will need to protect our new home. This is a valuable asset by itself not counting all the valuables buried here. Not even mentioning the fact that we need a lot of time to recover. I would think at least a week.”.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.