Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 777 of 1199

Tazskan, will join Velon, Lawrence and Nicolaos - Page 777 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Jan, 2018 - 12:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 777

"Well, I'm heading for the marketplace, I guess. Anyone else?" Leaving his 'horse' motionless outside the walls, he proceeds to walk up the stairs with whomever is with him.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen nods. "I will go see about the gryphon I seek. I will meet you all for supper and drinking at the tavern mentioned." He begins lumbering up the stairs to the citadel. If he doesn't see anything obvious, he will not be shy about asking locals to direct him.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"I'll join you in the market, Lawrance. I'm eager to see what type of specialty items can be found here!"

Velon makes sure all of his important possessions are tucked away safely so doesn't fall prey to and pick pockets.

17th Jan, 2018 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 777 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

Nikolaos will do some shopping for armor and magical sundries. He will also check with the proprietor at the rite of inebriation to try and be the evenings performance.

Out of Character: using background feature attached to entertainer.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"First stop - somewhere to sell this old spell book!"
Lawrance looks for and finds a place that is willing to purchase one of the 'acquired' spell books, haggling happily with the vendor.
Afterwards, he heads to find a Dwarven craftsmith, able to commission a chest of considerable value, wanting to place a deposit on the work.
Specific Action: not sure what to roll for bargaining - Arcana (+7) for knowing the value? Perception (+4) against deception? Just rolling - add what is needed.
Edit: Insight is +1, so I rolled a 10.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 17th Jan, 2018 - 11:40pm

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The group heads deeper into the mountain, and pass under yet another security measure, a massive stone suspended above the passage that can be dropped to seal it.

You soon find the grand stairway. Four large lifts are here, two on either side of the passage. They seem to be reserved mostly for cargo, but there are a few elderly individuals riding them. Most people use the wide curving stairs going up and down.

Beyond it is the upper market, a wide and brightly colored open space filled to the brim with vendors hawking all manner of goods. A large crystal embedded in the cieling acts like a false sun, radiating light to fill the space.

Nikolaos is told that the Rite of Inebriation is down below, in the city proper.

Those heading below find themselves in a convoluted warren of tunnels. The dwarves all seem to know where they're going, but exactly how they figure it out is a mystery at first glance. A young dwarven boy, on seeing you look around confused, comes running up with a grin, "Greetings visitors, Thumbolt rockseeker at your service. Three silver, and I'll get you wherever you want to go."

Poljen heads up, and finds himself stepping into a distinctly military area. At the top of the stairs, he's challenged as to his business here. Upon explaining that he's here to rent a gryphon, he's told to proceed down the hall and take the small staircase there all the way up, and that he'd know where to go after that.

The barbarian heads up yet again, and emerges at the top of the citadel. He can hear the screeching of gryphons from a stable nearby, and can see one of them being inspected for any physical problems by a half elf who seems to be in charge here.

Out of Character: Insight rolls for people heading into the upper market.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2018 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 777

Lia looks around curiously as her and Mari walk upstairs. Mari has an unmistakable uneasy look on her face. Lia asks, "Mari, are you okay. You have been acting strangely." Her companion shrugs." I just feel uneasy. Something is off." Lia studies her with concern "Mari, just know that you can tell me anything. We are in this together." Mari starts to speak but stops herself.

Lia had let the others go on ahead to question Mari. They walked upstairs to the market. Lia commented, "Maybe we can find you something here. Something to help you do your job better." The two women take in their surroundings with caution to make sure there is nothing to be alarmed about. They will shop for something for Mari. Lia casts guidance to help her study the place.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 18th Jan, 2018 - 12:07am

18th Jan, 2018 - 12:29am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 777

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, will join Velon, Lawrence and Nicolaos in the marketplace. He is also looking for mithral plate, enchanting a great sword, or purchasing one
(+1 two handed), whichevers applicable. A Bahamut trinket(To use as Paladin pact symbol).
Like, Velon will secure his gear, also keeping lookout for pickpockets.
Out of Character: Not, exactly sure what rolls to include here. But have included persuation also.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Insight (wisdom) on D20 (+0): 11 (1 roll)
  • Persuation(charisma) on D20 (+1): 17 (1 roll)
  • Search (Intelligence) on D20 (+0): 8 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.