Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 788 of 1199

Lawrance and Velon are reasonably confident - Page 788 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Jan, 2018 - 1:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2018 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 788

Cratol informs Lawrance that he did not think about the bow and therefore did not price getting it converted to a ballista.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2018 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Well, perhaps when we return, we should go visit your supplier/manufacturer, and find out. Perhaps with a bit of enhancement, as well."

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2018 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen waves one hand, then quickly returns it to the reins of the beast he is riding and heads for the clearing. He mutters to it, though over the wind rushing past it probably can not hear him. "Come on, then. And go easy on me," he implores it as he tries to land without hurting himself or the creature.

Once down he dismounts and looks for something to tie the reins to and then approaches whichever guard giant appears to be in charge. He calls out in Giant, "I am Poljen, son of Nels! The last of the Snow Leopards! I bring news of Blagothkus and Esclarotta! I wish to speak to your people!" He remains a respectful distance until told or beckoned forward. His sword hangs at his left hip, while his shield and great axe are strapped across his back.

Out of Character: : Going to roll Animal Handling, and hope I don't bomb it…

23rd Jan, 2018 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 788 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, also finds his own (Lockable) apartment in the castle. With bed, chest of draws, wooden lockable chest, and retreat furnished with books and works of art.
While he is waiting on the outcome of Poljen's venture, he decides to train with his two-handed sword. In the armory.

He strengthens a wooden post, with some of the left over guards armor. Then commences to stab and slash, away at the 6 foot high wooden post. Until, his tired getting a good workout in the process.

Out of Character: I've updated Tazskan's character sheet name now. To better, reflect his Dragonborn clan (Daardendrien) (Which exists in Faerun), having an allegiance with the Dragonborn Paladin order, Platinum Cadre. If he finds paintings of bronze and or platinum dragons, he will decorate his room with them.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 23rd Jan, 2018 - 12:58pm

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2018 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

One of the sentries slowly approaches Poljen. The man is around nine paces in height, and with the bulk to match. His skin is a very light greyish green. Storm giants are known as the greatest of the Jotun, it is not difficult to imagine why, even after your time spent among depictions of their Cloud Giant cousins.

Grounding his spear, a shaft of iron as thick as poljen's upper arm, the giant flicks his fingers, evoking a small sprite into being. The little bead of light sputters and jerks around, as volatile in nature as the electricity forming it. A few moments later, it speeds off, making an unsteady path towards the largest building in the stedding.

The sentry then addresses the last of the Snow Leapords in a booming voice, "Greetings to the son of Nels. I am Aigdus, son of Nabar. Your request to speak with our elders will be considered."

"While we wait, you speak of the royal line of skyreach. They were respected members of the ordning. I would know what news you could bring of them almost a year after their fall."

Back at the castle, there's a flurry of activity in the clouds, and a massive bird approaches. Its wingspan dwarfs that of Glazhael. Its feathers are a mottled blue and grey, and sparks of lightning can be seen dancing across its form. A figure, large even against this massive creature, can be seen riding it.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23rd Jan, 2018 - 10:54pm

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2018 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Velon hears the alarm sound and rushes to the battlements to see what is coming. He cannot believe the size of the bird and it’s rider and ponders whether it is friend or foe. He hopes it is not trouble with Poljen gone and their castle defenses not fully in place.

Out of Character: . Not sure what roll you’d want to identify this, so I’ll just start with a d20 roll.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2018 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 788

Lawrance rushes to the battlements as well, at the announced warning, eyes wide upon seeing the marvelous mount of the giant! With a bit of thought, he reviews what he knows of the winged creature, calling out "I don't think we need to consider ourselves hidden anymore! Make sure you don't point anything sharp at the bird, hmm?" Judging the range to the scout, Lawrance moves along the wall to get even closer.

Specific Action: Arcana, History and whatever works to get more information. History to aid Velon, as well (+3 and advantage).

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 788

Lawrance and Velon are reasonably confident the creature soaring towards them is a Thunderbird. Magnificent creatures, known for their ability to channel the winds and lightning of a storm when prompted.

It does indeed appear to be a storm giant riding it.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.