Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 817 of 1199

When asked, Zarra will give the reply that - Page 817 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2018 - 6:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

15th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 258749
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
3rd Feb, 2018 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 817

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, is a little startled by Cratols remark about Mari, at this juncture in time.

"In regards, to voting the only qualified people, are in fact Velon, Lia, Poljen, and yourself Cratol, Lia informed me you are all of the Silver blaze," Tazskan states.

"May, I suggest at this crucial point of time. That you all decide, definitively who, will go, and who won't,"? He adds.

"Although, I'm not qualified to pass any judgement, here. I can declare, as for myself I would oppose any follower of Tiamat. That would attempt, to summon her, evil incarnations into this world," Tazskan adds.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2018 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon chuckles at Lia and says "Oh no, no, no." "They've listened to me talk more than enough lately, and soon I'll have to bring up more business, such as where to strike at the cult next. I'm delegating the topic of us to you, Lieutenant!"

After hearing some final opinions on Perry, presumably including Zarra's with her keen sense for such things, Velon turns to Perry. "It sounds like you're going to get your chance to prove yourself to the team, my new friend. Let us show you around, and you can pick out any empty bedroom for yourself as you see fit."

--

Upon entering the castle proper and hearing that Cratol has news for the group, Velon sits in silence and listens to the news. After others speak he chimes in with a few thoughts. "Ok, well we leave right away for Boareskyr Bridge and the Serpent Hills. We can fly overnight while we rest, even. Poppo, Lawrance, do you have the maps? Can you and Esmerandia set a course? I fear we won't know where this Varram is going in the hills or where the mask lies, so we may have to track him from the town, unfortunately, unless people have better ideas? As I still worry over castle security perhaps we should keep it as hidden up in the clouds as possible while we are away, landing at night far from the town for Esmerandia to drop us off before she returns the castle to the skies? She could even fly large circles around the region at full speed to keep the castle safe until Lia or Nikolaos contact her again."

"So who knows anything about the Serpent Hills or naga?"

--

"Ah, yes, official Blaze inductions, it is true we haven't addressed it in a while. Well I would nominate Poppo first, having been with us from the moment we met Silas. Zarra next, having known her since the swamp. She surely has proven herself loyal to our little family here, yes? Lawrance would be next, of course, having been a most valuable ally since we stepped through that gate. What do you three think?" He looks to Cratol, Poljen and Lia for their thoughts."
Out of Character: Based on Thomas's earlier posts I'm playing as if Zarra gave Perry a vote of confidence based on her intuition concerning his intentions.

I'm going to roll history for the Serpent Hills and Nature for Velon's knowledge of Naga.

Would it be logical for Lawrance to have put a deposit on the new weapon when the price was first offered to him back in town versus the party having to delay for 12+ hours?

Tough to draw the line between say, Lawrance and Tazskan with regard to how long they've been in the party. Gknightbc has been around a little while longer than Anron, but in game it was really, what, less than 24 hours between when we met Lawrance and when we got ourselves into the castle and then met Taz?

Attached Image Edited: Cinder on 3rd Feb, 2018 - 4:29pm

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2018 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poppo listens to Cratol's briefing on what is to be their next mission. "Travelling through naga territory has certainly dangerous. I wonder if they have magic to protect them from such creatures? I don't know anything about the area myself but using our maps I am sure we can get a course set and on our way."

When the discussion comes about membership in the Silver Blaze, Poppo smiles and blushes, "Thanks, Velon. Whatever the group decides is okay with me. Just glad to be working with all of you."

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2018 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 817 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Mari eyes Cratol coldly." That is to be expected."
Lia nods when hearing about their upcoming journey." This shall be an entertaining crew to travel with. Many of you are new to me. I look forward to getting to know you better. I trust that everyone will uphold the honor and reputation of the Silver Blaze. It shall also be an honor to follow the lead of Velon." She smiles at him.

As to the new Silver Blaze members she purses her lips thoughtfully." I support Poppo and Zarra. They have proven themselves in battle. I will abstain from voting either way with Lawrance. I barely know him and haven't faced battle with him yet. He seems to be a great addition to our group from what I have heard. I just don't have enough information on him. I will leave the vote on him up to the three of you."

3rd Feb, 2018 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

"I would be honored to be accepted into the silver blaze, if you would allow me. With the understanding that my loyalties are first to Lathander."
"The first thing that comes to mind in regards to Naga is a limerick"
"A tale of a prince and his saga
To wish before Baba Yaga
To be a great rake
And embiggen his snake
So she turned him into a Naga"

Out of Character: making a roll to get real info. Not sure what I should roll for. Religion+4, arcana+2, history+2, nature+2.

Nikolaos Willahelm Results:
  • Ability check on D20 (+0): 2 (1 roll)
  • Guidance on D4 (+0): 1 (1 roll)


Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2018 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Cratol looks over at Poppo and Zarra. "These two have proved themselves and if they wish to join the Silver Blaze I will not vote against them. The rest however still have to prove themselves to us I feel."

Cratol will return Maris cold stare with one of his own. He once cared for her but the news he received about her and her "Friends" makes him wonder if he is thinking clearly when he sees a pretty face.

"Now if you will excuse me I need to be away from here for a bit. You heard my votes." Cratol gets up and walks out of the dining hall and heads back to the walls where he sits and gazes out into the country side.

Attached Image Edited: KNtoran on 3rd Feb, 2018 - 6:44pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2018 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 817

Velon recalls little of the hills.

As to the nagas, they are generally speaking a race of sapient giant snakes. Some have humanoid heads, others do not. The paladin seems to recall that not all of them had an evil bent, though not which varieties.

He also recalls that where nagas are found, their cousins, the yuanti, are often close by.

3rd Feb, 2018 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 817

The Quiet Shadow says...

When asked, Zarra will give the reply that nothing of her intuition or insight indicated that Perry would not be able to be trusted. That everything he instead of himself appeared to be true. She had checked a couple of times by now, and nothing seemed out of place.

On being voted on as an official member the Silver Blaze, Zarra will offer a bow of her head in thinks before replying, "I'm glad that I was able to prove myself to the point that I'm allowed to be treated officially among your number. I will not disappoint." The drow at this point had shown herself as not even very chaotic or unpredictable, and wondered on how far is she had come.

Out of Character: It is something that I've been considering for a while now, but I wanted to ask for everyone's opinion… Can Zarra still be considered Chaotic Neutral, if she ever was?




 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.