Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 820 of 1199

At this point, Perry has finished having breakfast - Page 820 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Feb, 2018 - 1:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

30th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256744
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 820

Soon enough, the castle slows down above the village of Boareskyr Bridge.

The village appears fairly unremarkable, a low stone wall surrounding a few hundred wooden buildings, with some land devoted to farming outside. The bridge that is its namesake is something of a different story. Large statues stand on either side of it. Cyric on one end, Bhaal on the other.

If wishing to avoid attention, it may be prudent to land a good distance away.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Recall that we are giant cloud until we land, so it's best we are out of sight when we descend, else there may be curious people come to see what's up."
Out of Character: : Dai, is this location or anywhere nearby pre-marked on the cult's flight maps?

5th Feb, 2018 - 7:09am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will consider her actions, trying to keep herself busy until the castle lands. She feels restless, the drow generally travelling by land not by flight. She will go see if anyone else needs some assistance or otherwise be fine with the company.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Feb, 2018 - 4:09pm



5th Feb, 2018 - 11:13am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 820 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, sees Zarra up and about already. He is already, wearing his armor, ready for what lies ahead at the next destination.

"Morning, Zarra just out of curiousity are you still interested in using the ballista,"? Your expertise with the bow, would prove invaluable I'm sure."

Out of Character: Tazskan, waits arround for the others, and the groups next course of action.

Attached Image Edited: anronrosby on 5th Feb, 2018 - 11:14am



Post Date: 5th Feb, 2018 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As the castle is prepared for landing, Poljen speaks to them all. "Velon, I have to admit that since we learned this news, I have feared it is a lure for us. The dwarf who, until we took it, owned Skyreach, is now making his whereabouts known. I have said I do not care for such coincidences before. It is possible this information is to bring us to him so he can take back the castle, or kill us, or both. But I have an idea. First, we let Lawrance, Nikolaos and Perry down so they come into town from the direction of these Serpent Hills. Give them an hour to look around. No one should associate them with the Silver Blaze yet. Then the rest of us can come into town from the other direction. Our three scouts can watch to see if anyone takes more interest in us than would be normal. If it were me, I would leave one behind to keep an eye for anyone following, and have them send a message ahead. Taz, since you were in the castle it is possible the dwarf would associate you with it, which is why you travel with the main group." He pauses. "What do you all think?"

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2018 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

"I like it, Poljen! I would be tempted to take it a bit further and have them track the dwarf back out of town, where we could meet them so that we are never seen, but communication could be tough."

"Also, with regard to the castle, I'd be tempted to only land at night, otherwise keeping the castle in the clouds. Alternatively, do someone of you have magic to let us fall safely from the castle? Perhaps we don't have to land at all. Esmerandia should probably keep the castle on the move amongst the clouds either way, making it hard for any flying enemies to find it."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2018 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 820

Lia nods at this." Very good ideas. We have to be paranoid and assume the worst. This skycastle is worth a fortune and we must expect the original owners to try to take it back. I like the idea of not landing it at all. All of you saw how vulnerable it is on the ground. I can get Mari down with the broom. Perry has those beautiful wings and I'm sure he can fly. If we don't have enough spells available to get everyone else on the ground then the broom can ferry everyone else down one or two at a time depending upon their weight. We really need to invest in a flying carpet or two to help get everyone on or off the skycastle quickly without using spells."

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2018 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 820

At this point, Perry has finished having breakfast with some of his new colleagues, put on his clothes and armor, and has gathered his traveling items from his room. He is now in the main hall listening to the plan that Poljen is suggesting to Velon.

“Oooh, I get to be part of the plan,” Perry thinks to himself, unable to hide the excitement evident all over his face. At this point, Perry looks like he’s a little kid that’s super excited for his first day of school. He’s overly prepared and well put together, constantly fixing his hair to make sure he’s 100% in top order. Perry speaks up, “A little reconnaissance never hurt anyone! Niko and I have got it under control, especially with Lawrance’s knowledge backing us up!”

Perry changes his form to Penelope, “Yay! I’m back! This form should be a lot better for attracting less attention, dontcha think?,” the girl asks as she gives a wink. “Do we have a way to communicate a signal back to you all if we find anything important before the hour is up or in case of an emergency? Regarding flight, I can fly still, even as Penelope. I can also make someone else fly for a time and maybe carry a relatively light person down with me slowly.”

Out of Character: (Laugh), we all posted at similar times, adding the bit about flying to match what Lia said before me. Everyone must be excited to get going!

Attached Image Edited: seath on 5th Feb, 2018 - 1:53pm


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.