Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 823 of 1199

Offering to nod, Zarra will say to the dragonborn, - Page 823 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Feb, 2018 - 3:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

23rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 255853
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 823

Poljen nods. "Yes, that will work. The reason I had planned for us to all enter town eventually was to hopefully smoke out anyone the dwarf left behind. Then get information out of them. But if we skip that part of the plan, so be it. I still recommend that the scouts enter and leave the town as if they are heading away from the Serpent Hills, to avoid suspicion. It means they will have to walk farther, but they all appear able to walk that far."

Sponsored Links:
6th Feb, 2018 - 1:42am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

"I don't think any of us will be having a Picnic, let alone the main group. I think we will all be in enemy territory. Each of us in both groups, need to be sharp and alert," Tazskan says, looking at Perry.

"Also, I would appreciate some magic to aid with poison also, does Lia know about any friendly elves nearby,"? He adds, looking at Lia.

"Now, is someone able to land us safely, and quietly,,"? That would help, Tazskan adds.



Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Penelope laughs, "It was sarcasm, dear Taz, sarcasm! It's when you say something that you don't necessarily mean but that can be humorous in the right conte-"

She looks at Taz who seems to still have a serious expression. Penelope lets out a weak laugh, "Maybe we'll save that lesson for later… "

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 823 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia glances at Taz." My resources are not unlimited regarding helping with the poison. Poljen should take the brunt of the damage and the spell only lasts about an hour. I can't even afford to keep it on him all the time. Don't worry though. If anyone is poisoned I will be able to help with that."

"As to your question regarding elves nearby… the forest that my people dwell in is nearby relatively speaking. It would take days to go there and return. There are no others of my people any closer that I know of."

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 6th Feb, 2018 - 2:04am

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Those heading into the town find a way to the ground, and proceed up the wide road that passes over the bridge and past the town.

As they approach, there doesn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary. Farmers out in the fields, a handful of bored guards watching from the wall, a merchant caravan coming the other way, etc.

So, the question remains how they will go about gathering information.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 6th Feb, 2018 - 2:29am

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Velon hears the conversation as he awaits everyone to be prepared to drop from the castle in one manor or another. He is once again clad in his full plate and adorned with weapons and armor, a giant's bracelet and a sash, and his tabard of Bahamut.

He thinks he can literally hear the 'whooshing' sound of sarcasm going right over the head of his newfound dragonborn friend, and wonders if it is a cultural difference. He covers his face with his gauntlet for a moment and shakes his head, opening one eye to give Perry a knowing look.

--------
"Yes Lia, let's try that spell once again, as long as you promise to heal yourself plenty, of course. I have failed you several times before on learning to dodge, so I thought of you when I found this cloak for sale in the market. It should help in that regard. Hopefully you will have to find a new fault to tease me about! Ha!" He gives her a big grin and speaks again after a moment. "We are all very lucky to have you back, you know."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 823

Penelope walks into the town with Nikolaos and Lawrance. “Hmm, now if I were a dwarf who was passing through before a dangerous mission, where would I go?” she asks out loud. “Oh, I know!”

Penelope finds the nearest tavern.

She walks into the tavern with her two friends and takes a seat at the bar. She lays her head on the counter, acting exhausted, “Ugh, one ale please! I don’t care which,” Penelope then turns to Nikolaos and Lawrance. “Why does Baldur’s Gate have to be so far away? Nathaniel, I thought you said we were close?!” Penelope complains to Nikolaos. Once the barkeep returns with the ale, “Hey barkeep, heard any good rumors or seen anything out of the ordinary of late? I could always use some new material,” Penelope asks as she points to her mandolin.

6th Feb, 2018 - 3:37am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 823

The Quiet Shadow says...

Offering to nod, Zarra will say to the dragonborn, "Well lets set aside some time where we can practice." Yet one detail of something else Tazskan says will lead her to ask everyone, "So the one we must watch out for is being described as the white dwarf?"

Seeing Mari, the drown will come offer and offer a comforting pat on the shoulder, saying softly to her, "You can so this, the others will come to trust you. Be brave young one." Zarra had concern for the girl, but knew this will be a challenge she will need to overcome. At least she will know that there was someone seeking her success, one willing to offer support.

Zarra had prepared herself, with goggles on because of the daylight, covered up and with hood up, though with the rest of her face uncovered for know as she prepares to go down with the others. She will wait for instruction for where to head out and sneak toward the town to meet with Penelope, Nikolaos, and Lawrance.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Feb, 2018 - 6:36am




 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.