Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 832 of 1199

It looks like a troll got the dead man. The - Page 832 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Feb, 2018 - 9:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 832

Perry responds to Velon, "It's okay boss, I'm okay. I just needed to let it all out you know."

"As long as my hair is okay, then I'm okay," Perry explains. "After all, maintaining one's look is absolutely integral in my business!"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance grins in return for the odd looks "It's not hard to see the tracks of the wagons, even for me, and they are taking no pains to hide them. We need to keep scouts up front to see what's up ahead. The familiars are best at that, especially Taz's pseudodragon. So why not send them out ahead and discover our enemies. They should be able to hear them long before seeing them." With a few mystic passes, an aura of magic appears about his body, then is absorbed.
Sending Gamliel into flight to look for any signs of ambush or stragglers, Lawrance then relates some historical anecdotes about the techniques of the Goblin blood trackers on the Moonshaes.

Specific Action: History to aid tracking by +3. Mage armour cast.
Out of Character: : Guidance is fine, but all this touchy-feely to cast it on others must make for a funny sight!

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia gets an irritated look on her face." Thanks for the tips Lawrence. We have done this ourselves before on many occasions though. . This isn't our first trip into the wild. Sometimes you come off as if you are trying to be the leader of the group. In the grand scheme of things you just walked up. Remember that."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 8th Feb, 2018 - 6:53pm

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 832 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"My dear Priestess, what is obvious to one is not obvious to all, and I did just join your group relatively recently. Recently enough to only participate in what amounted to two long, harried battles that left many casualties, albeit happily only temporary ones. The more information we can get, the better to prevent losses of any kind. I don't disparage your experience, I merely add my own to the mix."
Lawrance shrugs in the depths of his cloak and continues "The only consideration I have is that they, too, have watchers on us, and already know of our arrival, which would change their stance and their threat level considerably. I've not seen anything of note, either visible, invisible nor ethereal - thanks to this excellent device." Fingering the Robe of Eyes slightly "But I'd like to think they've been alerted."

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Zarra picks up on the trail and begins following. It tracks north for a time, then turns northeast to follow a low valley between the hills.

A few hours later, you find a cold campsite. There's not much to find, a few heavily banked fires, stamped vegetation, etc.

Moving on from there leads you to the site of a fight. A dead man was left behind, long claw marks riddling his body. Two large greasy piles of ash lie nearby.

Out of Character: For future reference, multiple castings of Guidance don't stack for the same check. Doesn't mean you can't help out in that manner, just that only the highest bonus applies.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 8th Feb, 2018 - 7:31pm

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Studying the claws marks closely, Lawrance attempts to discern the origin of the creature that caused them, and the nature of the magic or ability that reduced others to ash. "How far are we behind them, Zarra?"

Specific Action: Arcana roll (Or Investigation - same bonus)
Out of Character: : This is what happens when I get days off. Over-participation *smile*.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 8th Feb, 2018 - 7:52pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 832

"Hmm, that is quite gruesome isn't it? We should probably keep an eye out so that whatever got them doesn't get us," Perry suggests. "Lia, do you see anything with your elf eyes?"

Out of Character: Perry will help Lia roll Perception with advantage if she wants to scan the area to hopefully prevent being ambushed by whatever got that guy or to see if there's anything else out of the ordinary.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 832

It looks like a troll got the dead man. The two ash piles are likely from trolls themselves, burnt to the ground to prevent regeneration.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.